Toribash
Original Post
Render Pics thada!
Today i played some few games but i got boring so i decided to lear how to render tori's.
I saw a really good tut of this a decided to try it.
1.i downloaded Blender
2.i tryed to use it lol
3.i read the tut and understand nothing because stupid English
4.Used translator
5.Understand 50%
6.tryed to understand
7.Got it
8.Spend alot of time by serching the file to insert
9.figured out how to give tori textures in blender (damnit that was stupid)
10.Gave tori textures (1hour that was horrible)
11.get a good position
12.made a stupid cube
13.took tori and set him up too da Cube
14.Render
15.learned how to save the render pic
16.write all that what iam writing now and what you gonna read.
17.lol
18. made a new thread the present what i made.

Because i dont know how to Change the color of the Force i tooked Tori309 and because i like the nice glowing blue lights in his set
You will see the right knee force is a little bit wierd i dont know why but anyways i present my first Toribash Render. thatha

thats what i made lol it looks cool or ?

Second one because i figured out how to color Joints.

Ok this one is somthing funny.
Why ?`see at picture p.s MAtt you will love it.

IF you dont know who is the guy in the last picture , its "Nightin" i made the picture for him because iam a great fan of him i gave him the picture whit a pm.
He said its really cool.
He inspired me to play more and learn more for me the pic was a special gift.

Another Picture (JesseD)

Here is one i made for Dex (sry couldnt remember what you want thats why i made the computer thing whit table and a bank.
Damnit i worked 2 hours on it so dont say you dont like it.

Iam working and learing how to get more peoble in a picture maby i get 4-5 in the pic because my computer sux it will be a superlong render time but anyways if you got a good idea just tell me i try to make it.
Last edited by affei; May 27, 2010 at 06:43 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
Ty

Did you read the whole list.?? look at point 17

I"ll make another one when i get some time.

And i try to figure out how to Color Joints to render another Member. (no Ldr) hahah
Last edited by affei; May 19, 2010 at 11:26 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Duck] [OLDA]
You could get someone with demon force for an example. And pitnyour person's textures on him and keep there item
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Awesome Affei, if this is the first time this is epic... Nice flashy effect
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Dex i dont Understand what you mean but the thing whit the force is this the tori rig that i have to use is only whit the normal colored force (the white one) and to recolor them i dont know what i have to do thats the problem why i cant render me or someone else at the moment but the most peoble whit beautiful textures are using Hunter,Void etc.. and if i dont know how to recolor the force i cant take them so ...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Duck] [OLDA]
Custom folder. If I still had my mac, I could explain better. Everyone has a custom folder with all there stuff in it. You could mix up other peoples custom folder and make them look like someone else.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Sure i could take the leg of you the thigh of me the head of matt the hand of stellar.

But thats stupid lol

Did you know that there is a Reputation Button on the left site of the Report Butter where you can give Good and Bad Rep... i didnt know i hope i get some good Rep because i make such great things like that.
Last edited by affei; May 20, 2010 at 01:59 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Duck] [OLDA]
Woah, great job Affei.

That is one epic picture

Did you paint some parts to make it look more shiny?
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020