Ranking
Original Post
Thank you!
This is a thanks thread. I would like to thank wormguy and toritori9 for agreeing to fuse our clans together, Juo for giving us a site and for supporting us all the way, and MBK who has been egging on all 3 clans from way back when we were separate and who made us official. I'd also like to thank toritori9 because he provided 36000 of the 50000 toricredits, and we wouldn't have been official for a while without his help. I also wanna thank all the people who have been supporting us, and our loyal members, who made this possible.

And finally, i wanna thank shook who introduced me into toribash, and if that hadn't happened fusion would never have occured =)

How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Yeh, I agree, I was skint for a while when I gave that 36k, but, anything for the Clan.

LONG LIVE FUSION
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
Long live Fusion! :3
And as Ragdollmaster said, major thanks to toritori for the HUGE donation
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
yeah, i also want to thank Shook, he brought me into Toribash!

and yes, thanks ToriTori9, for the awsome donation!
<+Lightningkid> ......
<+Lightningkid> wow
<+Lightningkid> I fail
Shut up. Someone's in a bad mood today i see...
And liek wow, three people said it!?! ATROCIOUS.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
No, I'm not in a bad mood.

EDIT ( by Ragdollmaster. Stop doubling posting, edit your posts ) Hey, you forgot to thank me for staying out of the way and not messing you up :'-(
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Dec 16, 2007 at 11:17 PM.
i liek turtelz xd
Hey hey jared, flaming isn't very nice.

Normally, I don't go policing around on other clans' forums, but this here is going to stop. I find one more offensive post from you and this board will be closed to you from here forward.

gg.

i like vagina LOL
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Feb 10, 2008 at 01:13 AM.