Toribash
Original Post
URGENT!! PLEASE READ!
STAY OUT OF KICK SERVER

WolfReaperz comes an and changes the mod to a mod that no one ever likes, while no one in Kick is watching.

Hellfire just banned chac for arguing, while hellfire is not in the clan. Then I kicked hellfire, becuase he had no authority to ban Chac. So, hellfire came back and banned me.

So, now I am banned from my own server, hellfire is banning other people from it, and is about to tell everyone the password.

I need you guys to stay out, or you might be banned. Please, I am trying to sort this out.

EDIT:

I have been unbanned, and Hellfire has been banned. Maybe people have the password. Anyone reading this, please leave the server alone, this should prevent anyone from being harassed/banned.
Last edited by Samule; Dec 15, 2007 at 08:59 PM.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
aww wtf
bec. I am [Evil] I will hit you with a [Kick] that will split you in half and you will wonder [wHo] is that? and you will get [mad] when you notice [Kick] WAS the best clan ever.
he told everyone the pass!!! omg

edit: he said he will leave toribash for all.
Last edited by ekke92; Dec 15, 2007 at 08:54 PM.
yeah i heard about that. we're getting the password changed now, it should clear things up. meanwhile, stay out out of the server.
[Kick-Elite]
Yes, hampa should read the PM when he gets back from wherever he is or if he's sleeping.
wth ...why hellfire did that <.< !!!!!

everythin will be good after we change the pass -.-

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
Yes. Hopefully. I wish there was a way, instead of banning someones IP, we can ban their human DNA.
lol
bec. I am [Evil] I will hit you with a [Kick] that will split you in half and you will wonder [wHo] is that? and you will get [mad] when you notice [Kick] WAS the best clan ever.
Even though he is banned on the forums, he can still play in the game. He also has an IP changer and is using several accounts.