Ranking
Original Post
Music taste
Well, i created this thread to see about our music taste.

I'll start with my rock/metal music style

Dio
Megadeth
Iron Maiden
Stratovarius
Yngiew Malmsteen
Breaking Benjamin
KISS ( im about to know <.< )
Queensrych
Black Sabbath ( im about to know <.< )
Joe Satriani
Nickeback
Guns and roses
Alice in Chains

and i guess thats what i liston most now a days althought i enjoy other bands like likin park muse oasis...
I also enjoy lots of portuguese music like Chutos e pontapes, but i dont listen as often
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
well my genar is preety much a bit from everything XD except pop! godamn pop singers !

it goes like this

arch enemy
lamb of god
metallica
pantera
megadeth
cradle of filth
children of bodom
vinnie moore
pink floyd
guns n roses
sex pistols
infected mushrom
shpongle
emperor
sigh
mudvayne
oasis
eagles
vader
death
behemoth
and lots of more XD i dont ahve time to write it XD
you like everything lol

Behemot and pinkfloyd xO
XD yeah i love allmost all kind of music if its sounds good except pop wich is dosent sound good never will and never did! XD
Im to lazy to make the list I will just say that I like old rock,rock n roll, post rock, meditation and instrumental music. In music I dont care about words but how it sounds I also prefer simple tones than virtuosity also (no offence) Music like death metal is just wrong "Behemot" lol :P Rly guys didnt want to hurt ur feelings here :P

you dont hurt my feelings ^^

althought its not wrong, its a type of music.

because its a different style you cant compare to yours, you have to compare band and singers within the style

if you dont like band or singer ( like me ) too bad xP

NBL, wot about Michael Jackson singles? you dont like them? beat it ftw xO
BEAT EET!!
M.J was awsome, however his interactions with children F**ked up his career and kinna put me off. Still love some of those old school songs of his.(Im 21 btw, I go way back XD)

Im currently hooked on Drake, Lil Wayne, Dblock, Asher Roth, Nicky Manaj(win) and whoever else I think of. I like music for its lyrics and the content they come out with. Like word play, metaphore n similies are always cool in any lyric. Theres a song with Jay-Z and Limp Biscuit(I think), called Numb, love it. My next vid I attemp to make Im defo using that song.
I like everything that is above xD

The only thing I dont like is a brazilian style of what they call "FUNK", not the one you guys know xD

you should look.. it totally sucks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ong its jay-z and linkin park XD who created numb.

also i forgot to mention
2-pac
eminem
dr. dre
and busta rhyms XD ilove rap music cuase of the stron lyrics same as in metal and death metal songs

i also love to chill with some shpongle if u guys dont know what is it here is a song or 2 for yah guys chill! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qt2WbfotkU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNKS2ohqEAc

also a nice infected mushroom song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXjNB43WRBk