Toribash
Original Post
Recruiting in-game
We really need to pick up active members. One of the major ways is to recruit in-game, as you all may know.

Who can recruit in-game?
Dragenon, Granate08 and I can recruit in-game. Anyone, though, can give us a suggestion on who to test.

Why recruiting in-game can be better
Singleplayer replays can be made in a year, and it could be good. But that wouldn't mean their skills were good, just that they spend a lot of time on their replays. In-game multiplayer recruiting can be good because you can see their skills in action. You won't have to judge them simply by 2 replays.

Why make this thread?
I have found that we aren't really recruiting. We aren't getting enough applications, so I think we should start to make public servers in multiplayer to get some reputation, recruit in-game so that we don't have to wait for people to apply, and pull in some active members to join the ranks.

Henceforth, I ask that Dragenon and Granate start making some servers. I made a thread instead of PMing them because you all need to join the recruitment servers as well. It helps to see a lot of DP members in the recruiting server, because it shows we have active members that actually care.