Toribash
Original Post
j00 r let Mordecai join nao, kthxbai
pretty self explanatory. this is a recommendation for mordecai. i have played many matches with him. he is good player, nice, skilled, and all that jazz(mind you he is no me...>.>'). though his belt kinda sux(black belt you decide if it does or not) it shouldn't matter because belts don't mean a thing.

these are only my opinions about him, i'd like some input from you guys. you know the guys that he may or may not be joining, it seemed important i get your opinions...strange i know.
Last edited by isha; Dec 26, 2007 at 05:22 AM.
I r Batdude.
Hey, I'm Mord, and I approve of this message
;P
I thank Isha for taking time to write this thread

Originally Posted by isha View Post
though his belt kinda sux(black belt you decide if it does or not) it shouldn't matter because belts don't mean a thing.

lollolo. I guess my belt does suck, but I'm pretty sure 2nd dan is coming XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
lol blackbelt...

sam1 was let in at green belt I think (because he was epic win)... so I wouldnt worry about belt (as long as you are epic win)
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by mosier View Post
lol blackbelt...

sam1 was let in at green belt I think (because he was epic win)... so I wouldnt worry about belt (as long as you are epic win)

i know but times have changed, their are now many blackbelts that suck something fierce. also he is win, not epic win. but if you count personality with skillz he r epic win.
I r Batdude.
also he is win, not epic win. but if you count personality with skillz he r epic win.

Mordecai, I suggest putting that in your sig

Isha wont get much more complimenting then that

if he is as much win as isha says, he should be fine ;p
Last edited by Mosier; Dec 26, 2007 at 05:34 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by mosier View Post
Mordecai, I suggest putting that in your sig

Isha wont get much more complimenting then that

aye i won't. in fact statistics show i will only become more of a dick :O, read them. statz no lie
I r Batdude.
aye i won't. in fact statistics show i will only become more of a dick :O, read them. statz no lie

XD
I shall sig it.
(I verbed sig. O.O)

Any more opinions?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol
it took a whole day for another reply :P

Am I to be tested?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

be patient, if you're gonna be tested they will let you know. also its not just skill with guru, they observe you and make sure you are a well mannered mature person before they even consider you. this imo is what all clans should do but alas some don't. thus we have shitty n00b clans...
I r Batdude.