definateley (yes)
11 Votes / 73.33%
absoslutly not(no)
4 Votes / 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
clan textures?
who thinks we should get a clan texture?
only fusion clan members vote please!
we could discuss what to make it if it is accepted

it doesnt matter to me what texture we get but i think it should be the cheapest one...
Last edited by littlenooby; Dec 26, 2007 at 06:56 AM.
I won't be able to pull off another 30,000 donation if we do. I think the leaders should get them. And you do owe me........ (hint, hint)
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
Buying textures lets you print on images and texts onto your tori's body in-game.

Even the cheapest texture is pretty expensive, giving one to everyone would cost... let's see, 24 X 10k... 240,000 Toricredits. Or 240$. Even giving them to the leaders would cost 30,000 Toricredits / 30$. They're way to expensive for everyone, maybe leaders later on, but for clan textures i have to say no.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
well the more people we have in our clan that might already have the bicep or whatever the cheapest texture is then we could pull them out of the total toricreds we need and it doesnt have to be like in the next week it could be in a year or it could be in 3 months who knows
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster
240,000 Toricredits or 240$

Yeah. No. That's not a very achievable goal :3 if you want, you can earn them yourselves. I looked into the hall of eternal fame and saw that less then half the clan actually donated. So if we did something like this, and the majority ( AGAIN ) donated a total of 50 toricredits, then we would be giving away 240$ worth of items, half of them to people who didn't really work for them ( no offense )

Unless KNT is feeling really generous because it's the holidays, i think this would be an almost impossible goal without boosters and vouchers.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
i am personally not into this game enough to spend money on it when i can make TC in other ways, so i say no to the textures until we all become super pro rich people at the game.
ahh oh well it was just a suggestion
and wheres wormguy?
Last edited by littlenooby; Dec 26, 2007 at 06:07 PM. Reason: GRAMMAR!!!!