Ranking
Original Post
[WIP] Divium
i felt like writing a story and once again the idea blossomed into a massive project. this little book will be called Divium. below is my brainstorming so far. this is highly inspired by anime
here i go:
Characters:

Eon "BloodShot" Kane -A young pilot, barely out of pilot school. He is the son of the late air force general, Axle Kane. He is teen age, with medium-long grey hair and average body type. He has one red eye and one white eye, giving him the nickname "BloodShot" which is more often often referring to his incredible aim than just his eye color. 15

Sky Herrier -A classmate of Eon's. She is extremely shy at school, but outside she is an extremely talkative girl. Her father is the current general of the air force, Malic Herrier. She has medium black hair which is often clipped back on the right side. She is a tiny bit shorter than Eon and is rather skinny for her size. Her eyes are a deep shade of blue, which many consider as beautiful as the sea. Her aim is often up to par with Eon's. 16

Axle Kane -The late air force general and father of Eon and Aeon. Deceased 13 years prior to the story at the age of 40.

Lily Kane -Mother of Eon and Aeon. she is only seen once in the story. 54

Aeon Kane -Eon's older brother, ran away 5 years prior to the story leaving only a note that said: "I have gone to search for the light of the gods, only it can save us all". He is seen only shortly in the story, nearly dead from starvation. 20 at the time

Malic Herrier -The current air force general and father of Sky. He is morbidly corrupted by his power over the populace, and uses this power to get basically whatever he wants. He is an important player in the war between the military and the rebellion. He is tall, wide shouldered and muscular. He has short brown hair and brown eyes

Kira Herrier -Mother of Sky, she was killed by Malic the day Sky was born. deceased at the age of 32

Jack "Ripper" Sade -Leader of the rebel group, Steel. He is a bloodthirsty man seeking vengeance on the government for the injustified execution of his wife, Tera Sade. He is a middle aged man, skinny as a stick with short black hair and green eyes. 45

Tera Sade -Jack's late wife, sister of Malic. Executed 10 years prior to the story at the age of 35.

Ray Viker -Malic's right hand man and the air force's supposed best pilot

Mechs

The Butterfly -Piloted by Sky

Manta -Piloted by Aeon

Raven -Piloted by Eon

The Blade -Piloted by Jack

Ripper -Piloted by Ray

Monarch -Piloted by Malic

Main Events

Chapter 1: Follow Me
1: Malic attacks Eon and Sky's hometown
2: Sky saves Eon and they fly away in "The Butterfly"
3: Malic follows them and a battle ensues. Sky and Eon defeat malic
4: Malic continues to follow far behind them
5: Sky and Eon get to know each other (rather, Sky tells Eon every detail about herself)

Chapter 2: From Sky to Sea
1: Sky tells Eon why she brought him all the way across the sea
2: Eon tells Sky about his brothers note
3: They find the lost temple that Aeon was looking for
4: They find and help Aeon back into his mech, he tells them what his note meant
5: Eon and Sky venture into the temple and find the mech which Aeon was searching for, "The Raven"

Chapter 3: Light of The Gods
1: Malic catches up to them and shoots down Aeon as he leaves the temple
2: Malic begins attacking the temple and Eon tells Sky to go out in the butterfly
3: Eon awakens the raven and destroys the temple in a devastating discharge of energy
4: Eon and Sky fight Malic off with their mechs
5: The rebel group, Steel, led by Jack find Sky and Eon and ask them to come aboard

Chapter 4: Steel
1: Jack briefs them on the rebel mission
2: Eon and Sky begin training with Jack
3: Eon nearly kills Jack with the Raven
4: Eon and Sky are sent on their first mission, a delivery
5: They are attacked on the way to their destination but fight off their attackers

Chapter 5: Divide
1: Jack congratulates them when they get back
2: Malic attacks the Steel ship
3: Eon, Sky, Jack, and a few other members of Steel fight a short battle with Malic's troops
4: Sky gets trapped by Malic's ship
5: Eon attacks hysterically, but Sky is taken away

Chapter 6: Panic
1: Jack tell's Eon that winning the war soon is more important than saving Sky
2: Eon takes off alone in the Raven
3: during his flight, Eon is attacked by Malics right hand man, Ray Viker
4: Eon is shot down and lands hard on an island
5: He tries to repair the Raven

Chapter 7: Full Throttle
1: Eon is picked up by jack
2: They repair the raven
3: Eon and Jack fly off towards Malics base
4: They fight off a ton of mechs
5: Malic comes out to meet them

Chapter 8: Saviors
1: Eon and Jack continue their battle with Malic
2: Malic calls out more minions and runs away to his base
3: Jack takes care of the minions while Eon goes off to fight Malic
4: He catches Malic off guard and soon defeats him
5: Eon enters the base and cuts his way to Sky

Chapter 9: Bloodlust
1: Eon, Sky, and Jack return to the Steel ship
2: They go over their war plans
3: Rebel groups begin to converge, everyone is put to work
4: Eon and Sky are sent into battle last, Eon kills anything in his way
5: The air force sends in its second in command (secret mwahahaha)

Chapter 10: Broken
1: They fight the commander, but soon need reinforcements
2: Jack joins the fight and the commander is defeated
3: On the way back to the ship, Sky is shot down. Eon catches the butterfly, but the butterfly is rendered unusable
4: A sudden attack on the ship forces jack and Eon into battle
5: Jacks ship is soon in need of repairs, Eon continues the battle

Chapter 11: ultra infinitio
1: SECRET
2: SECRET
3: SECRET
4: SECRET
5: SECRET
Last edited by Deridor; Jul 5, 2010 at 01:20 AM.

Can you tell an idea and short story, Deridor? not only the begining

PS: inspired by anime?? Steamboy or something:3?
My eyes seek reality...
Originally Posted by BeastLEE View Post

Can you tell an idea and short story, Deridor? not only the begining
PS: inspired by anime?? Steamboy or something:3?

Originally Posted by deridor View Post
i felt like writing a story and once again the idea blossomed into a massive project. this little book will be called Divium. below is my brainstorming so far, all the main characters are done and chapters 1-3 are eventized. this is highly inspired by anime

what do you mean by that?

Ow gash! I feel weakness of my english >_<

Bad idea to write story from begining if you don't know ending: You can lost story lines, write too much unnecessary stuff, also move genre and all the story fuk know where. You can lost much time and nerves. You need to have list of all your personages even if some of they appear whatever they appear. It will help you to build up the story. Storyboard is helpfull too. ...can explain all stuff in english. sorry, I suck at it >_>

PS: Good luck my friend
PPS: Do not read all this crap above :3
My eyes seek reality...
Originally Posted by BeastLEE View Post
Ow gash! I feel weakness of my english >_<

Bad idea to write story from begining if you don't know ending: You can lost story lines, write too much unnecessary stuff, also move genre and all the story fuk know where. You can lost much time and nerves. You need to have list of all your personages even if some of they appear whatever they appear. It will help you to build up the story. Storyboard is helpfull too. ...can explain all stuff in english. sorry, I suck at it >_>

PS: Good luck my friend
PPS: Do not read all this crap above :3

i know the ending. i know the beggining middle end and all the important quotes that show up in the story. im just taking what i know and fleshing it out. what ive wrtten so far has hardly taken longer than it took to type it.

also, storyboards are only for animations arent they? this is just a story

:3 not a story yet bro. just a very thought out idea

edit: updated next three chapters, added mechs section. will describe the mechs in due time
Last edited by Deridor; Jun 22, 2010 at 01:06 PM.

If someone would make a movie or a cartoon with this it would be awesum!!!!!
Proud member of [Pandora]