Ranking
Original Post
Leavers.
As you all know, Fardar has left the clan
As some of you may not know, Lulu has also left the clan.
Noe the deal is I'm not going to hide the reasons they are leaving, they are leaving due to not liking psy.
I for one have no problem with psy, what he is doing and has done is great and is very helpful for the clan, and i have yet to see him be mean.
But everyone such as fardar and lulu claim that he is mean, I would like to hear your opinions, yours too Psy.
Proud Ex-Leader of VorteX
Okay, gonna tell you what happend, from my point of view.

First, There was the whole thingy with raza, like insulting everyone of noobs and writing stuff on screamo music, wich is no a very sociable and tolerable way to act in a clan like us. And fardar was like "hey im gonna make a competition that will allow new rank"

So first I had a little argument with Raza about that, and then I asked fardar (in a way i guess he took bad, I was not in the mood after my discution with raza, but tough, he answered in a bad way talking to a co leader, I mean, Icy, i knowyah, AND IM SURE, IN THE SAME SITUATION, you wouldve went insane and banning him for being an ass with you.) I was explaining what i didnt liked in his way to make decisions without asking, then, he was like "SHUT THE F UP !"
Telling me he helped the clan for like 7h today (I still don't know how, exept argumenting with raza, he havent done anything to me with the clan, OH YEAH, that not funny joke thread about fart that im still asking myself why we havent removed it yet.)

Then he said I was dumb, that I don't understand... But well, okay, english's not my mothertongue, its not a secret, im having issue in discussions, but in ANYWAY, its the first (second? with raza) member that disrespected me in such way... After like what? Two days? I never had that with zac, vandetta, dal, and even ppl out of the clan like Kirby, CRUG...

EDIT : About lulu it may be my fault. Lulu was kinda not happy to not be moderator on the forum, and that I do. He was saying we should replace cloak from moderators.
So I said him that yes. Cloak doesnt enjoy to be moderator, but dal should.
It wasnt very kind from me, And ive said him that i was sorry.
I was just still pissed off about what happend.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
how things "roll"
well i changed to this clan because you didnt seem to have defects but this clan definitly has them fardar just came waltzing in our clan like (excuse me) a whore and made this clan nearly unbearable due to his attitude psyckho i know him he is NOT mean hes "one of the good guys" lulu just need to get his head straight in this matter if he doesnt come back then we will have a loss thats they way emotions progress:
hope, success=happiness, loss of things during success= sadness
this is how we can relate:
un official, official clan, lulu quitting.. .
I am evil.
For one Psy is awesome, and two, from his point of view they were being a little too disrespectful and mean so they caused themselves to get mad for no reason without dealing with it the right way (talking it out in a NICE way). Not to be mean to Fadar, but he was very immature and I'm almost a little glad that he left, but he was a VorteXian and he will be missed. With LuLu, he was cool and I'm sad he had to leave VorteX ._. So long story shot Psy is VorteX's Chuck Norris (he super kool :P) and those that left brought it upon themselvs.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
ice i told u that lastnight but i nevr took my tag of me an psy are cool now he said sry an stuff like that i jus diddent like what he said!
|Aeon|OLDA|MasterBelt|Unibash Mod
lu
lulu we never said u were out i thought u quit when those guys fought we dont want you to leave we never said your out of the clan i really want you to get back in the clan but what we want is get all the (pardon me yet again) ass holes outta the clan so its better k?

the choice is yours either get us sad or make us glad
I am evil.
I'ma just throw my opinion out here, i only found out about all this just now.
During the 2 months(plus minus) i've been with vortex psycho did get a little more easily aggravated, but that would be the result of a hel-of-a-lot of other players that just gets on everyone's nerves (anyone that hosted a vortex room before we changed to invite only would know). Anyways although he changed a bit he would NOT get aggravated for no reason. If you treat psy with respect, he will treat you with respect. Remember there is a big difference between arguing and being disrespectfull.
Which would lead me to believe that fardar was disrespectful for psy to act on it.
And judging by the above posts, thats what happened,

...and now i lost my point....

uhm... nah i forgot, ima still post this.

Also. Ice plz make Lulu stay!
Last edited by Vandetta; Jul 5, 2010 at 06:12 PM.
Shop + VorteX + Toribash = FUN
confUseD?