Ranking
Original Post
Merge with Legions.
I think it would be in our best interest to merge with Legions, they have a heap of good members who are like gods in Aikido, we're growing inactive and we need a boost.

What do you say? I haven't spoken to them yet but i'm sure they'd be pretty cool about it.
Legion? Honestly Corey, where have you been?

But in all seriousness; I suggest merging with them under our name. Of course, we kick out the one's who are immature there (which I doubt there is, unless I'm wrong) And stuff.

E: Just scanned some of their threads 'n' all. And are these the 'guys' who we want to merge with?

Useless posting, a 1 word post, and smilies.

E2: Maybe merging with 'Legions' isn't such a good idea for now. But the decision is up to Lsl, because he is wise in making these choices. No matter how stupid it may be.
Last edited by Virtue; Jul 10, 2010 at 07:17 AM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT WHAT SHITTY CLAN WANTS TO MERGE WITH US.
THE ONLY CLAN THAT HAVE THOSE PRIVLEDGES ARE DOC.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

Woah....... Whats going on here?
Who in gods name even thought about merging with us.
(No Offense to your clan at all)
But legion fights alone. and we arnt changing our name to erm "vibe".
our clan is extremely active and we only behold 5 members.
and virute, those one word post's where made by a guy that wanted to join legion.
yet i rejected him because of his lack of post and immaturity.
Besides the only time we act immature is in wibbles. Ofc its wibbles just having fun.
Sometimes members useless post, they get a warning via pm.
I have things under controll.
We Like to play around alot, we are like a family. we just dont let anyone in.
Edit: Also looking through Vibe's forums i found many "1 word post's" in your threads.
Maby you should check your threads as well before disrespecting us. i've seen just the same amount of flaws as you've seen in legion.

I know you guys are really cool people.
i wouldent mind having you in legion. but we arnt giving our name up for "vibe" sorry.
Last edited by Matt_old; Jul 10, 2010 at 08:17 AM.
...................Unibash Teacher...................