Ranking
Original Post
Dissapointment
we just had the [ark] vs [cnbl] clan fight and OMG only me, Pirate, and ReymingZ turned up. *feels embarassed*

werD hat to postpone it for another day, cause of the lack of players...-_-

I joined this clan because it is and always was my favourite but the way its going nowdays.......... Im not flaming All im saying is that Drastic Measures should be taken, I dont know how but it should.

maybe a few Good active members
..|.,
U1V1
Well velve, i agree...but make sure you include that hyperviper was there...it wasn't his fault he had to eat dinner. But, jam said he couldn't either....as for parkerM I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Well velve, i agree...but make sure you include that hyperviper was there...it wasn't his fault he had to eat dinner. But, jam said he couldn't either....as for parkerM I'm not sure.

yea I know Im not blaming it on the members that couldnt make it, maybe they were all eating Sunday dinner. XD

bottom line-I could make It and you could make it. I planned my days around the tourneys because its important to the clans reputation! And if im in Ill make an extra effort to be there.

Sorry if Im talking out of line, as I am still low in the clans rankings, but im just speaking the truth here, we need to do something-_-
..|.,
U1V1
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Well, try to remember quantity<quality

-.-

definitely , but then the few that we are should dedicate ourselves more to ark.
..|.,
U1V1
As I had to do family stuff.
Sunday is altogether a bad day for me, regardless of time.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
i was going to come, but the time was probably the most awful that could have possibly been given. (it was 4am on a monday)

What is your GMT jam? This way we can plan the time better. I think it might be on tuesday.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Originally Posted by Redwards View Post
What is your GMT jam? This way we can plan the time better. I think it might be on tuesday.

GMT+10, and daylight savings is in place atm.