Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
3vi1. Give him something.
All right, I'm relatively new on these forums, and I assure you, one of the first people I came to know was this legendary man, 3vi1. Not only does he post in pretty much every single topic in the support forum (in under 2 minutes, mind you), he even does it on a PSP. Clearly, this man deserves praise.

Personally, I would suggest a custom title of sorts or something... else...

Hooray 3vi1, great helper of noobs!

Jesus, PSP thing was a joke.
Last edited by Ownzilas; Jan 8, 2008 at 01:09 AM. Reason: For... clarity -_-
»You just wasted 5 seconds of your life. Congratulations!«
[m] - 2/29/2008 - Never Forget
People ask this stuff all the time.

But there are a lot of people who help on the forums/in the community and do it thanklessly, so it would be unfair to give one person praise while others don't get anything.
if the admins/mods think he is good enough to be awarded then he will. they do not need your help...
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by Deddalt View Post
People ask this stuff all the time.

But there are a lot of people who help on the forums/in the community and do it thanklessly, so it would be unfair to give one person praise while others don't get anything.

An excellent point, one that I didn't really consider while posting this.

At the very least, let this be a public announcement about how thankful I am of 3vi1's noob-helping ways.
»You just wasted 5 seconds of your life. Congratulations!«
[m] - 2/29/2008 - Never Forget
So other than that posting with a psp is somthing to get awarded for?Evory night when I got to bed I pull out my psp and get right back on the forums. Shure the psp's internet is slow and unresponsive but I still manadge to pull through.