Ranking
Original Post
[IMG] Head Texture
ok so my last thread was a complete fail i made many heads to get better and this head is my best head so far took me about 3 hours so i hope you like it this time you don't have to love it.
(yeah i know the eyes i'll fix it) EDIT: i gave him some colors (Acid) should i add some different colours or does acid looks good?

EDIT: i made the lines gray and tryed fixing the penis on the back also i fixed eyes
Last edited by FHxleader; Jul 31, 2010 at 08:32 PM.
nice... now u just need to put some colours... if u user layers and save the .psd or .xfc file will be easy and fun to do, but if u dont have the files will be hard to do it good
[JollyR] [GATA]
Originally Posted by ferrock2 View Post
nice... now u just need to put some colours... if u user layers and save the .psd or .xfc file will be easy and fun to do, but if u dont have the files will be hard to do it good

puh! im happy to hear this form a really really good artist
Yeah the eyes need some work...But it looks good so far jus add some color...Since it a WIP i
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]. Tagknife:you get one minute
*Dances*
*Shuffles*
*Teases*
I don't mind it just needs a few minor improvements like the lines at the sides could be dark grey rather than black and at either the top front or the top back there is a penis.

Pretty good shading I would say just needs some work but its a wip so it is good.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Originally Posted by notnoob View Post
I don't mind it just needs a few minor improvements like the lines at the sides could be dark grey rather than black and at either the top front or the top back there is a penis.

oh yeah i just see it i'll fix it

Originally Posted by Doomjoshua View Post
You are a good texturer

I will add rep

thanks

EDIT: i made the lines gray and tryed fixing the penis on the back also i fixed eyes