Toribash
Original Post
oh damn! my TC's!
when that stooooooopid hacker hacked toribash my account was deleted. i re registered, and my achievements were still there but my TC's had gone!there could be 10th dans with 10 000 000 TC's who got all of them deleted!
Originally Posted by ch4llt View Post
when that stooooooopid hacker hacked toribash my account was deleted. i re registered, and my achievements were still there but my TC's had gone!there could be 10th dans with 10 000 000 TC's who got all of them deleted!

They restored it to august so unless a guy joined after august and became a master belt since then and somehow made 10million tc thats not possible, also there are threads up in support and discussion about the hacking go there for more info.
Get over it, the developers are doing all they can.

Also, lol, i doubt there would be 10th dans with "10,000,000 TC's". Besides, not everyone lost their acc, we just got unlucky lol.
We didn't get "unlucky" if you registered after august and before the hacking your account was deleted, (because they reset it to august from a backup) and your items,qi,tc and w/e are gone but if you registered before august only the stuff you earned after august will be gone.