Alright , Will start with these ones :P
Skyline.rpl

Sloper.rpl

Style.rpl

OpenerChallenge.rpl <----- Entry for opener challenge :3
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
woah those replays were on point !

I loved sloper you just lookes so fluid also i thing style is cool.
Thanks bro
No ratings v; ?
I wont rate, cuz Im a faggot, so Ill just comment.

I always loved your spars, parkours, and other acrobatic stuff, and now I see ur trying to make madman now.I see the fluid movements, nice spins, but I miss something from those replays, the booms. In some cases, u just dm 1-2 joints.As I told everyone, dont be lazy to make the booms, and in Sloper.rpl, u held that body too long, anyways I liked the boom at the end, I'd love it if there is another dm from that hit.Anyways, I saw some grabhits in ur replays, Do not do those, if u cant dm, just do a manipulate.

My favourite was the opener challenge one, I loved those 2booms, but I dont like the pose, u wanted to pose too fast, and u failed, it looks a bit ugly.

Overall, I like how ur getting better and better, just keep practicing.I love your fluidity, just try to be more agressive.

Good luck with ur future replays!
0x6869706F7469626F72
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro
I saw some grabhits in ur replays, Do not do those, if u cant dm, just do a manipulate.

Why would they put grab in Toribash for you not use it?
Everyone uses grab, so I'm pretty sure he can use it too.

Anyways, great replays Tengo.
Style was very rough. :v
All you need to work on is booming.
Last edited by Vaati; Dec 11, 2010 at 07:38 PM.
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
I wont rate, cuz Im a faggot, so Ill just comment.

I always loved your spars, parkours, and other acrobatic stuff, and now I see ur trying to make madman now.I see the fluid movements, nice spins, but I miss something from those replays, the booms. In some cases, u just dm 1-2 joints.As I told everyone, dont be lazy to make the booms, and in Sloper.rpl, u held that body too long, anyways I liked the boom at the end, I'd love it if there is another dm from that hit.Anyways, I saw some grabhits in ur replays, Do not do those, if u cant dm, just do a manipulate.

My favourite was the opener challenge one, I loved those 2booms, but I dont like the pose, u wanted to pose too fast, and u failed, it looks a bit ugly.

Overall, I like how ur getting better and better, just keep practicing.I love your fluidity, just try to be more agressive.

Good luck with ur future replays!

Seems u typed a whole paragraph just for me
Yeh I held that shit too long but at least I came up with a boom at the end :P
And all these replays contains boomhits except Skyline which was a bit retarded lol
Also, I DID NOT GRABHIT ANY JOINT FFFUUU
I grab after the DM happens , Not before >_>
Originally Posted by VAATI View Post
Why would they put grab in Toribash for you not use it?
Everyone uses grab, so I'm pretty sure he can use it too.

Anyways, great replays Tengo.
Style was very rough. :v
All you need to work on is booming.

Well thanks dude
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
grabhits look ugly in replays, if u do a boom, or any dms with grab.

I DID NOT GRAB TO HIT.
Skyline - Not clean kick is meh. Opener's plenty good, it looked like you failed kicking the torso so you just let it go.
Not cool. After the kick was a retarded flip which I also didn't like. Pose could be more improved. 5/10

Sloper - Very nice spin at that opener. The punch was... There actually was no punch.
Looked like you tap uke and the head and arm just came off. Not cool also.
After the kick your movement was good. Kick was also good. Then.
Frame 262. After that frame you can easily kick the torso. That torso grab was horrible.
Just fucking hated it. Overall 6.5/10

Style - That opener is awesome, dear sir. Could be less stiff but it was ok. Punch moment, not clean punch is not clean, bro.
That transistion between punch and kick was incredibly fast.
Looked like you grab DM those legs. Crotch block was simple, but ok.
Punch was ok. And then the horrible grab time. Gah man why did you even do that? I looks disgusting.
And there was a grab DM in that grabby shit.
Kick from the grab was good, BUT it can have more DMs. The skeet I saw was nice.
Also pose was improved and good tho'. 6.8/10

Opener Challenge - Opener is awesome :3. The 3DM kick was very nice. I was pretty much shocked.
And then another nice hit, that punch shocked me too, man. Your replays just keep going better and better.
There is a skeet in need ;). Also pose was improved. 7.3/10
Well thanks for teling me that pro bro :3
An edit for my opener challenge :3
OpenerChallenge.rpl