Toribash
Original Post
About Activity/Recruiting Standards/Clan Server
1) Someone Explain why we still have members posting (and the constant lurking of StellarGod, no offense) and the only threads that get posted in are recent ones I've made, and wibbles, and those arnt too often.

2) I see you kept my recruiting methods, its nice to know that I made an impression here. So please explain why we arn't blossoming with new recruits? Maybe lowering belt requirement and raising forum exp. requirements will help us get the threads rolling..

3)I went in-game and noticed alot of clans have their own clan server, Whats the deal? I thought those were banned, someone please catch me up to base with that.

Also I need to be added to the clans database, I think thats the reason my tag doesnt show up in game, some one please fix that.
I dunno for pretty much all of that.

I have the 42 forum as my homepage and i just click on all unread threads to the most recent post. I reply if i have something to say ( or sometimes even if i dont ).

This really works for me, and i would encourage you people to do it too.
Originally Posted by MOBI View Post
1) Someone Explain why we still have members posting (and the constant lurking of StellarGod, no offense) and the only threads that get posted in are recent ones I've made, and wibbles, and those arnt too often.

2) I see you kept my recruiting methods, its nice to know that I made an impression here. So please explain why we arn't blossoming with new recruits? Maybe lowering belt requirement and raising forum exp. requirements will help us get the threads rolling..

3)I went in-game and noticed alot of clans have their own clan server, Whats the deal? I thought those were banned, someone please catch me up to base with that.

Also I need to be added to the clans database, I think thats the reason my tag doesnt show up in game, some one please fix that.

Trololol none taken :3