Ninja
0 Votes / 0%
Chuck Norris
1 Votes / 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Awesome(I think) but I need coolness help
Hi all! I am just starting to try and make cool replays, so I need some help. I think I got two neat dismembers, but I just need to look less stiff in between. In the replay, I: kick uke in half at the abs, do some lame, stiff flips, land, and kick off while contracting knees, and decapitate uke as his torso falls through the air from my previous attack. PLEASE rate on the pole and give me advice! Edit: I realize now that the title makes no sense. Sorry.
Attached Files
totally NINJA.rpl (52.2 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by Merkury; Dec 28, 2010 at 03:49 PM.
The idea is ok, but how stiff and ......"jerky" (is that a word?) it was done made it very well....crappy, try a more relaxed approach it will look smoother and less jerky or twitchy than this replay does. Just try relaxing some of the parts that don't affect the move too much so it just has more flow to it, and (I'm pretty sure you'll have to) edit your attacks a bit afterwards to make them work. As you can probably tell I'm pretty bad at explaining this, probably because I'm not so good with replays myself lol.

Oh yeah and welcome to the forum, a lot of people on here should be able to help you with this, and a few (like me) will try and fail epically lol.
Last edited by TFmB123; Dec 28, 2010 at 05:45 PM.
Free head texture! Click Here
Like TFmetcetc said you need to be alot more relaxed and try not to be so symetrical. go look at some replays form the"skilled" players have made and you will understand what I mean and might learn a thing or two. Practice makes perfect so keep at it and if you got any questions just PM me and I will give you as much help as I possibly can.
ORMO