Toribash
View Poll Results: Coolest Admin? (the definition of "coolest" is up to whoever votes)
Delaid
19 Votes / 11.66%
Hamr
7 Votes / 4.29%
hanz0
18 Votes / 11.04%
Ishi
33 Votes / 20.25%
Jalis
6 Votes / 3.68%
Jarmund
22 Votes / 13.50%
Lapsus
10 Votes / 6.13%
Nachoguru
1 Votes / 0.61%
Nirs
47 Votes / 28.83%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That is up to the general population of Toribash to decide. However I think it's Nirs. He is more with the people than the other admins.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
I agree with LittleBoy9, but in my opinion is Jarmund, he is a hard worker and i think he is doing an excellent job on the forum.
Oldschool / M5k / Contact KiTFoX
I'm back
Depends on what you mean by "popular"
Many people dislike admins (I personally dont) and there is a large group of such so that COULD be considered popularity

But nice popularity I would have to go with either Nirs or Aj because I like admins that are with the toribash population. I agree with Littleboy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarmund has done a lot of work recently which is cool but none of us really know what goes on behind closed doors so it's hard to say. Perhaps you should define coolest I mean the most hard working admins can be the most disliked.
This calls for a population poll XD

Before so the definition of coolest must be defined to create an accurate answer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hanz0
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''