Ranking
Original Post
Wait, what?
"Holy shit why is Google Chrome so damn slow?"
*glance at top bar*
"Goddamn, I booted up Firefox"

"Holy shit why is Firefox much faster than usual, I am pretty sure I didn't boot in to Chrome"
*glance at bar*
"Goddamn, this is IE"

I got my hotkeys mixed up a lot today.

People should stop using FF, then this wouldn't happen, and then there would be no problem.

Discuss what happens when you click the wrong button.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Erm...for me at least Chorme boots like 5 times faster than FF, and IE like 2 times faster.

Tho, when browsing, It's like Chrome>FF>IE.
Proud member of [Pandora]
FF is just ridiculously slow always, and everyone I talk to irl says its shitslow, and most people on the internet too.
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
FF 4.0 beta 8 is even slower haha.
I hope they fix that, ah well, Chrome and Opera are my favs.
Opera is nice, but to me it seems like Chrome except it has hidden features/magic.

I already have Chrome, don't really need a fancier version of Chrome.

Like my boss said today "yeah, its a little fucked up with Opera, but who even uses Opera..."
Used to use opera but I didn't need all the addons and extras, same with firefox. They just slowed the startup down it seemed. So I use chrome now. It's fastest starting up by far and I don't really notice enough of a difference between it an FF afterward to care.
I'd still be using firefox if it didn't take so long to start.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I've used some earlier versions of Chrome. I disliked chrome's rendering of pages.
Now I use FF.
Maybe it's time to try a new version of Chrome...
I use opera, it's practically chrome, but then with much more features, and better themes/skins.
f=m*a syens
I've been using chrome since it came out
It's better than any other browser I've tried thus far.
Also don't they have a extended chrome now or something?
Thanks.