I like it (YES)
9 Votes / 81.82%
I dont like it (NO)
2 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Idea
So the idea was to let members challenge elites for their place.
Each elite will choose a mode, in which he will get challenged. Challenging will be regulated, for example, you can challenge once per week. For each challenge, there is a spectator (an eye witness) who will confirm the results.
And, we will probably make it so there is 3 - 4 elites so they get challenged more often.

So, u like this idea or you don't?
If you don't then add a reason, why.
Personally i think this will keep the elites very active and members constantly improving.
Now, vote!
I would like to see what the rest think.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
I think this is a stupid idea. (no offence)
Elites are picked not only for their skill but also for their attitude, their activness, their reliability and trustworthyness (its a word). That is why they are trusted with the server pass.
To give out (and even take away) this privilege on the basis of one fight is senseless.
Well, these fights could be made with like a preliminary, like you have to beat all the active members to get the privelige to fight the elite for their spot.

Now that I think of it, this idea is kind of stupid. >_>
Church of BnW
Originally Posted by DaNinja View Post
I think this is a stupid idea. (no offence)
Elites are picked not only for their skill but also for their attitude, their activness, their reliability and trustworthyness (its a word). That is why they are trusted with the server pass.
To give out (and even take away) this privilege on the basis of one fight is senseless.

do you think that we we would take into the clan people who are not active, reliable or trustworthy? i think you guys shouldnt feel threatened, if you are elites, then prove it
I think in kick there should be nwe rank: God Fathers:
There would be 5 God Fathers they would be ones who have server keys:
And elites would be only "Better" players...
Last edited by Golbaali; Feb 4, 2008 at 02:41 PM.
Mods are funnyyyyy~y
?
So the god fathers would just be trusted people?
Well, I think the server password should stop circulating.
I think we should devise a new name, instead of "god fathers," and who ever has the key now should be them.

"do you think that we we would take into the clan people who are not active, reliable or trustworthy? i think you guys shouldnt feel threatened, if you are elites, then prove it"
^ That is an awesome post.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around