Ranking
Original Post
Clan events
I think we should participate. Really, just to take part, to give it a shot, etc.
For those of you who haven't yet seen these events, check them out here:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=235851
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=235449

So I think we should start organizing ourselves and producing our entries
...speak your minds.
Last edited by WolfBR; Feb 6, 2011 at 01:00 AM.
These events suck.

About story, I can write something for lulz, I'm decent writer.

About pic, if we are really to participate, I suggest making something extremely crap-quality lulz shit. Like, somebody draws a needle in paint and then second one shops 6 flying penises onto it and then somebody applies some noise filter.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
._.
They might suck, but it's not for the tc or anything, I just thought of it as an opportunity for us to win and have our name shown there for the heck of it. :v
I do aswell

But I think those events are fuckin great. I wish I could write down all the stuff that appears to my mind in a perfect english. but with the level that I'm currently revealing ..

Jtank: Why not give it a try? I mean.. if you can't draw so pro, take a part of the background or something. I'm not that good too, but we have some decent art-skillers in our clan so they could do the part that everybody focus on
the rest can draw some gras, birds, pencil on the ground, penis in the socket or whatever
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
take a part of the background or something

nonononononono, most pro artists take background and the worst should draw the main part. So it looks ultra crap, just for the sake of it DD Imagine, all those 'oh try to look so pro' works and then our shit made as if we were playing 'edit previous picture with mspaint'

[re] | #Polska
I participate in events all the time.

I do have 10k and toxic force to spend on an addicted event.

I don't like the clan drawing event, seeing as most of our members are inactive to work on the art. (And I suck at art)
I don't think we need a better clan story, but it's worth a shot.
why not.. I do have a kewl idea
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
No, seriously, you thought I wouldn't add ripping out somebody's intestines with bare hands if I was to write the story?

@edit
"closes in 20 hours".

If I'll have some free time, I'll maybe write something gore-related.

[re] | #Polska