Ranking
Original Post
Brazil support for boosters and tcs?
Well, i am waiting for one day toribash brazil players can buy boosters and toricredits using the mobile or paying in a lottery. What do you guys think?
♪ I'm slowly drifting, drifting away ♫
Onebip have recently added another 14 countries to their list. Basically if they don't support the country, we can't sell to it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
But.. Brazil aren't in the list. Can't you make a exception and add this country?
this is already exists rubenoel . Go to the First Surveys Page ,and there have a little ToriCredits/Money calculator, where did he calc how much costs an amount of TC. Paypal now accepts Visa, very used in Brasil/Brazil.
-- --
You can try it, or PM Psytrance, a brazilian user who use Paypal and sell TC cheap.
With he,In brazilian money:
100000TC(100k)=R$15,00

In the official Toribash Website, In brazilian money:
10000TC(10k)=R$16,54

Cheap, better and safe =D
I am ChipSkylark :)
But how i will do it? i don't have 18 years old to use paypal, my only payment mode is paying at lottery
Originally Posted by rubenoel View Post
But.. Brazil aren't in the list. Can't you make a exception and add this country?

No. Onebip make exceptions, not Nabi. They can only offer this service to pre-approved countries from the list.
Why they can't add brazil to their list? They will get more sells and will earn even more
We can't answer for a third party. I suppose they don't think adding Brazil will pay off.