Toribash
Original Post
[Official Event] Clan Texture Challenge

Do you fancy your talent as a texture artist? Do you think that you and your clan have the artistic skill to work together and produce a true masterpiece of the Toribash world? Here's your chance to prove it, with the Clan Texture Challenge, brought to you by the clan event organisers!

Your Challenge

To enter the competition, you and the rest of your clan must form a team of at least four people, and together create a world-beating full texture set. All members of the team must first agree on a theme, style and colour scheme, and then allocate work equally between users. Remember, if one member of the team is seen to be doing a disproportionate amount of work, your clan will be disqualified from the competition, so the key here is teamwork. We will leave all decisions regarding the style and theme up to you and your team, but we do require the texture to be in 512x512 resolution, so that the visual quality is standard for all submissions. Textures will be judged by the clan mods and event organisers, and each texture will be rated out of ten in four categories: originality, how well the textures fit together, quality of artwork and overall impression.

Prizes

As creating a texture set requires a large amount of work and commitment, the prizes are suitably valuable. If an official clan wins the competition, they will win 70k TC plus a private board at no extra cost. If a private board is already owned by the clan, they will receive 100k TC. If an unofficial clan wins, they will also receive 100k TC. As well as these prizes, your clan is also free to sell the texture in the normal manner after the competition has ended.

How to submit your entry

When you have finished your texture, simply post at least four screenshots of the texture in this thread, and send all of the texture flats to me (BirdFlu), each one credited to it's individual creator (you may watermark these flats, but not to such an extent that they are not easily visible). Please also include the name of your clan, and list all members who contributed to the texture.

Rules

No plagiarism (obviously)
All members of the team must have contributed a roughly equal amount to the texture
All textures must be in 512x512
All textures must have been specifically created for this event - no digging up old artwork, even if it is your own
No Felic symbols or inappropriate content (genitalia)
The judges decision is final
Have fun!
Quit, probably.
Here the clan textures!
My member of created textures is:
-Nimers
-maxfire1
-xXCrazyN3ssXx
-rolol1coko
Attached Files
nimers_textures_pack.rar (9.2 KB, 48 views)
Last edited by Nimers; Mar 13, 2011 at 02:19 PM.
Nimers Moderated Message:
I'm is a hurricane!
Already? I doubt that this texture was made for the event, and if it was, you definately haven't put enough effort into it. Also, I can't open the attachment.
Quit, probably.
Why you can't open the attachment?
I'm is a hurricane!
Please just upload the screenshots to an image hosting site and post them here. But please read the rules first, as I'm sure that you haven't abided by them.
Quit, probably.
I will post the screenshots tommorow.I can't now because i'm busy
I'm is a hurricane!
It will end whenever we have enough entries, but you will be guaranteed at least a month to do this.
Quit, probably.
A month from the date when this thread was posted is the minimum time.
Quit, probably.