Ranking
Original Post
please help
why am I not go to the server for beginners. before it was all good. played quietly on servers twin swords beginer and now writes but not connect though ostolnye comes to normal ... sorry for the mistakes translator Google UTB shit
beginner servers are only for beginners u must have exceeded the belt limit try intermedite servers from now on
Last edited by weed33; Mar 20, 2011 at 05:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Pure], wanna join?
^
try going on Intermediate or Semipro servers. Or you can also make your own server and play with a bunch of friends
I get really like twin swords but only on the server for beginners for victories give tc a risk to the duel, I do not want to spend and when lose tc. if it is possible to put myself to the example for victory but for 10tc lose something that is not taken away ..
Last edited by tasmaniac; Mar 21, 2011 at 09:41 AM.
excuse me? that did not make any sense.....

the beginner,intermidate,semipro, something (i don't remember), and ultimate

gives 10 tc per match win
u will not lose any tc in these servers (when u lose)

but there are dueling servers that automatically draws tc from your account, same with your opponent.

hope that helped
I'm a fucking professional!
If you see text saying "Not Connected" it usually will mean you are too highly belted to play in that official server. If you play in the intermediate official servers you should still earn tc for each win and you won't have tc deducted if you lose.
Σ