Ranking
Original Post
This might explain something.
Have you guys noticed how odd I am? Probably.

It's easy to hide online, but in reality, I'm actually legally psychotic.

I have a form of mild psychosis that makes me bipolar and, at night, almost crazy.

I tend to do things at night that I regret in the morning, or not even remember, sometimes, I just get driven crazy by the smallest thought.

I said this because

1) I need to get it out.

2) I realize that I've been giving the advice that the internet can't really judge you that effectively, and I should take my own advice.

3)It tends to come in waves, and it feels like it's coming back.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
What choice?
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by Ootogi View Post
For the price is right.

I really wouldnt say this is a joking matter. But it is a more light hearted approach.
Why
Back?
Everyone's crazy in a way.

Hell when I'm mad at someone I could actually beat the shit out of them till they're near death. The only things that stop me are self control and the fact that it is near impossible to piss me off. =3

As long as you have some control over it, don't worry about it. We all still <3 you.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
Everyone's crazy in a way.

Hell when I'm mad at someone I could actually beat the shit out of them till they're near death. The only things that stop me are self control and the fact that it is near impossible to piss me off. =3

As long as you have some control over it, don't worry about it. We all still <3 you.

^
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
I tend to do things at night that I regret in the morning

ahahehehehaehahehhehaehahe

But yeah, that explains it.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
As in ruin friendships and be a total ass.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.