Toribash
Original Post
Clan Logo-color
Mordecai started to talk about a clan logo.
We mostly wanted it because it would be cool to have a toribash sweatshirt with the logo on it.
So first topic in this is COLORs
Just suggest 1,2,or 3 colors that you would like to have as our main colors.
Try to explain them through toribash colors or show a pic of the color.
Please no designs yet

Squid-Orc Green and Gold
Lancer_C (old colors)- Green And White
Lancer_C (old colors)- Green And White
Last edited by Squid; Mar 1, 2008 at 06:40 AM.
Squid.
Like Squid said, having hoodies or t-shirts with our favorite clan on it would be awesome, and now we have the opportunity to do so, with the merch shop.

Currently, I'm searching for a mega awesome color scheme for it. Feel free to post some, as squid has done ;p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
Well techically I had already made a design way back when, but it kinda needs redone anyway. I was planning on working it but havn't had the time, but I could durring spring break (I planed on also tackeling updates and add ins of the profiles then too).

Yet if someone else wants to do the task, you are more then welcome.
The basic color concept is green green/white or green/black of the original design and concept I had made way back when.
Last edited by lancer_c; Mar 1, 2008 at 05:54 AM.
Originally Posted by lancer_c View Post
Well techically I had already made a design way back when, but it kinda needs redone anyway. I was planning on working it but havn't had the time, but I could durring spring break (I planed on also tackeling updates and add ins of the profiles then too).

Yet if someone else wants to do the task, you are more then welcome.
The basic color concept is green green/white or green/black of the original design and concept I had made way back when.

Well I was thinking its time for a new one and the plan is to get a bunch from people in guru and out of guru and have an agreement/Vote <-- (not so much)
But keep up the work Lancer and if you make a logo that is holy crap good we should keep it.
But I still want to see what we can get for logos

Also can you post the old one please
and are green and white/black concrete colors or could they still change?
Last edited by Squid; Mar 1, 2008 at 06:03 AM.
Squid.
Originally Posted by Squid View Post
Well I was thinking its time for a new one and the plan is to get a bunch from people in guru and out of guru and have an agreement/Vote <-- (not so much)
But keep up the work Lancer and if you make a logo that is holy crap good we should keep it.
But I still want to see what we can get for logos

Also can you post the old one please
and are green and white/black concrete colors or could they still change?

The colors can change if need be. And back then we didn't really have any one at all to make a design and at the time my experiance with the programs was minimal at best (it has now improved greatly). So yeah, given that we have more people now this is fine.

I will try to hunt down the old logo, just a sec.

(edit)
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=25

again it needs redone and all, but that was the basic concept (given it wasn't a very creative one).
Last edited by lancer_c; Mar 1, 2008 at 06:11 AM.
Thanks Lancer,
We'll be one step closer to that design :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See uploaded images-Note- these are low quality, will have higher quality soon
Attached Thumbnails
417436_0259.jpg   417435_8e3f.jpg  
Last edited by nmilkosky; Mar 1, 2008 at 08:11 PM.

B&B&B&
Nice nmilk

Any other ways we could improve on that? Maybe we could outline it with gold, or add some sort of razzle dazzle.

<-- Fails at art

Last edited by mordecai; Mar 3, 2008 at 05:20 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]