Toribash
Original Post
100k+ Armored Set
Heyo, I recently sold my texture set so I am in need of a new one.

I am a fan of armored warrior type sets. I don't like tribals unless they are used sparingly and used to accent the other features. I'm also not a fan of robotic sets unless they are very nice and kind of a cyborg type look.

Some themes that I like are maybe an armored warrior or demon, or maybe an armor covered robot.

If it looks like it has been in battle and has a few cracks in it or some scratches, something that makes it look weathered or worn, that would be awesome, I don't want it to be pristine. A roughened look is nice too rather than a clean and new look.

The colors I plan on using are Sapphire force and Quicksilver relax, but I could possibly use Void force and Sapphire relax if you would prefer to design a set in those colors. By this I mean mainly Sapphire colored with small details in QS. Id prefer that over any other color designs, Ive had too many dark colored sets.
If you plan on making a set based on any other colors, let me know so I can see about getting them before you start working or if I even like those colors so you don't waste your time.

Finally, make the head in 512x512 and the body in 128x128. I dont have full 512 yet so the best thing is to just use 128 for the body and 512 for the head.

Thanks, I hope to see lots of people trying for this.

An old set of mine, to show what I like

PS. NO PREMADE SETS! I want new stuff made just for this request.

edit: Oh, I forgot to mention part of this. The prize for making the set is 100k tc. If you are master belt and prefer it, I can make the prize 50k tc and Full Elf. That offer is only open to master belts and higher. If you don't have enough qi for elf and I pick your set, you will get at least 100k tc.
Last edited by Gum; Apr 12, 2011 at 04:53 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No, Id prefer if the artists who take this request would be creative and see what they can make.

Some themes that I like are maybe an armored warrior or demon, or maybe an armor covered robot.

If it looks like it has been in battle and has a few cracks in it or some scratches, something that makes it look weathered or worn, that would be awesome, I don't want it to be pristine.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hmm. That could be an interesting style to see. Sure, you can make a set like that, just make sure to post WIP's every now and then so I can see how it is coming along.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That doesnt seem very armored. It seems more robotic. One thing that the set has to be is armored. I don't want a standard robotic set, I want the set to look like if it was real it would be hard to damage.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you plan on making a new set in that style, sure.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]