Toribash
Original Post
Guys, i got some bad news.
My Mom Thinks This game is to violent, while a week ago she said that violence doesnt effect me, and i even showed her some replays. and now shes like z0mg Thats to violent.

Anyways, im allowed to play Tori for lemem think.

She works for 6 hrs a day, Fri, Sat, sun. Thats 18, She will let me play this Once a week. So thats 24 hours.
In the summer, Its gonna be much more, BUt for now :[

Also Cloogoo: can you change the head txt comp to Sat or Sunday?
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
If it is the blood thing it can be turned off, but I am guessing its more of limbs being ripped off.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
gaaaaaay till your mom it teaches you about the human joints and how they will react when pushed upon.. do something scientificul like that lol
Goo 4 You
2nd Dan BlackBelt
Ya redwards, she's like Zomg I mean i saw the leg getting ripped off and the head getting kicked off. and Shit liek that =O
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Shes gonna notice The fact that im playing this game. and yeah. So..
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
gah that stinks D=! yes i shall move the head comp to sat or sun, most likely sunday. The loss of you is huge!! *Sigh* well look foward to seeing you when u can play =[
Care for a spot of game before you die?-Katz 2:17

[TCAP]CLOOGOO
i told you to say: it is an advanced physics engine wich depicts different motion that is applied with different stress on joints
she wil be liek "womgozers mah boy is lerning frum a gaim"
and she will love you again
I've always wondered what they're problem with it is, in fact , my mum reckons if i wanna kill someone i can do it at home and not hurt anyone, right? Also, why stop children from seeing blood? or a naked body? it'll just make them MORE sensible about it.I;m always seeing guys at school going, "Hey guys, pffft! BOOBS!!!!" and if they knew that its a normal thing, no different from an arm, they would'nt be such losers.