Ranking
Original Post
The Story of Us (Tell your life's story.)
Well, I guess I will start...

(In third person)
Once upon a time a little girl named Lindsey was born on September 5th, 2011. She grew up with her mom and dad and her two step sisters. Her sister beat her weekly. Even when she was sick. Now she's 14 and her mean sis is moving out. She lives her sis even though she hurt her. She saw a boy that she couldn't give her heart becauwe he already stole it. She still loves him to this day. Everyday she looks at the gaps between her fingers and cries because they are empty. He was stolen by some other girl. "She's adorable," he'd say. This broke the little girl's heart. Every time she sees him she wants to cry. She vows to be with him or be forever lonely.

~Lindsey
well as i grew up i was like the most immature and annoying person anyone ever knew, this was fine in primary school (ages 5-12) but when i arrived in secondary school (ages 12-16/18) it didn't go down so well, i pretty much made myself hated thoughout first year. and finally got more mature in second year, but it was too late, the whole school pretty much hated me ive still not got many friends and i'm going into fifth year now. i only recently got a girlfriend cause the girl ive always liked had a boyfriend for a whole year. she broke up with him about a month ago and i asked her out. so right now i'm happy, she's turned my mostly miserable life around
Last edited by weed33; May 9, 2011 at 12:26 PM.
[Pure], wanna join?
well i was born january 28 2011 lived with my mom,ny dad visits me 1 a week he lied to me when i was young saying he was a millionaire, and i found out at age 10 i lived in a ghetto(epic fail) my favourite naighbour died,and my brothers bestfriend /mines aswell died my cool other neighbour just got robbed................. my brother beats me up horrible even if im in a shower :/ (tsukiomi knows the story) well thts as much i will say :/...........i h8 my life
Swiigggtty swooogiittyy I eat the booty #TeamBootyBlowers
Well, its time I reveal my story.
I was born on January 20th 1996 in a good rich family. But being rich was not the only thing I wanted, I wanted to be all normal and typical like my friends. And it did work out, but I lost most of my friends as soon as they found out I stopped giving out money, the girl I liked didn't like me so I didn't even try to ask her out. And now I think that she is the biggest whore ever for dating a jerk than dating me. But that's what life is and I had to go along with it. I quit having a relationship after that shocking moment. I was so shocked that I had a thought of suicide, but then I talked myself out of it and found out that there are more better girls than here, and High School and College is to experiment. So I am on a quest to find the love of my life right now.
I wish I find her before College ends, and since I am already programming and developing I have enough income for myself, and my dad is giving me enough so...that's story till now.
Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
I was born on January 20th 1996 in a good rich family. But being rich was not the only thing I wanted, I wanted to be all normal and typical like my friends. And it did work out, but I lost most of my friends as soon as they found out I stopped giving out money, the girl I liked didn't like me so I didn't even try to ask her out. And now I think that she is the biggest whore ever for dating a jerk than dating me. But that's what life is and I had to go along with it. I quit having a relationship after that shocking moment. I was so shocked that I had a thought of suicide, but then I talked myself out of it and found out that there are more better girls than here, and High School and College is to experiment. So I am on a quest to find the love of my life right now.
I wish I find her before College ends, and since I am already programming and developing I have enough income for myself, and my dad is giving me enough so...that's story till now.

I was born on January 20th 1996 in a good rich family.

Lucky ^.

Snipped the humungo parts ~DjPz
Last edited by DjPz; May 9, 2011 at 11:18 PM.