Ranking
Original Post
Ed made a mod
It's awesome, you guys should totally try it. It does have a few short coming, like match frames but you can sort them out yourself :P
I personally love it and think ed did a great job.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_mod_v...&uploadername=
Last edited by Erth; May 13, 2011 at 02:34 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
go to the link, then right click on the edikido.tbm, save link as, then save it in your mods folder :P
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Yeah I don't have that option when I right click it.

Also <3 at your siggy ;p. I don't have one because I'd just put all the jolly members in it xD
next aikido mod? ehh...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
She/They

wait really >.>
Also, in any case check out the new GM mod pack
She/They

News board
She/They