Ranking
Original Post
[Clan] Branches
This is a rough draft for what I came up with regarding the branches.

I apologize for any lack of sanity suffered on the readers behalf due to reading this. It is late/early morning for me and I haven't slept properly for about 4 days now.

Ok, now that that's out of the way...

Main Branch Requirements:

Minimum post count: 100
Minimum belt: 2nd Dan black belt.
Attitude: Must be courteous/polite.
Forum skills: Must be understandable and fairly active
Minimum event attendance: 50% (in-game and forum)
--Balanced member. Posts regularly in the forum, keeping up-to-date with the goings on in the clan, can help prepare events, vote on clan issues, and generally is free to roam about within the forum and in-game.

Forum Branch Requirements:

Minimum post count: 500
Minimum belt: black belt
Attitude: Must be social/friendly
Forum skills: Must be easily understood and a very good understanding of the forum/site. Active in the market/forum/blog.
TC: 10,000 - 30,000 depending on rank. (Special allowances will be made for market fluctuations)
Minimum event attendance: 75% of forum events
--Forum heavy member. Posts frequently in the forum, keeping up-to-date with the forum aspects of the clan and possibly the Secret shop (or just market). Can help create forum events, vote on clan issues concerning the forum and is encouraged to stick to the forums, but will be allowed to play.

In-game Branch Requirements:

Minimum post count: 60
Minimum belt: 5th dan black belt
Attitude: Must be accessible.
Forum skills: Must be able to be understood, limited knowledge of the forum is fine. Able to keep up with in-game event threads.
Minimum game count: 900/month
Minimum win percentage: 55%
Minimum event attendance: 75% of in-game events.
--Game heavy member. In-game for the most part, getting known as a great fighter. Must find a reliable way of keeping up-to-date with the forum and the events they must attend. Will be encouraged to spend more time in-game, but will be allowed to participate in forum use.

-------------------------------------

Now it's your turn guys. Rip this apart. Question it, poke holes in it, show me where I went wrong. Tell me where I didn't go wrong enough.
Essentially I want this rough idea to be hammered out into a shiny new creation we can all be proud of.
And, go!
Last edited by AikidoKP; May 27, 2011 at 01:35 AM.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
i think you should post that pic of ranks regarding forum and clan thingy's with different branches

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Rank listings

Main Branch
Rumor
Unknown
Seeker
Secret Keeper
Secret Guardian

Forum Branch
---Rumor--- (not part of the forum side)
Informer
Scout
---SK--- (may add a new forum branch rank here. input?)
---SG---

In-Game Branch
---Rumor---
Rival
Hitman
---SK--- (may add a new in-game branch rank here. input?)
---SG---
[Secret]AikidoKP

Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post

In-game Branch Requirements:

Minimum game count: 2000/week

am i reading this right when you say 2000 games per week? that would be 286 games per day one would have to play.
OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
umm unless you have no life thats impossible mabey somthin more like 200 games a day
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
We have members who have put in 1200+ games in the last 7 days.

http://tori.illepidus.ru/2
[Secret]AikidoKP

true, we do have people that do put in 1100+ games a week, but that's just over half of what you suggested. why not have it at somewhere between 700 and 1000, as it won't be impossible to get to and they will still be able to have some sort of life outside of toribash, but it is still high and will take dedication to get to
OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
Mainly because the people getting 1200+ games are balanced members. If they stuck to the game and didn't spend time on the forums, they could easily get the extra 800 or so games to reach the 2000.

But I can lower it to... say 1500. Only 300 more games for the most active in-game members we have.
[Secret]AikidoKP

I like it, but at the same time, I would have to agree with zzlim. 1500 games would probably be good, as I do believe that's a bit high of an expectation for the in-game branch. And once again, like zzlim said, we want them to have a life xD
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?