Toribash
Original Post
Face-Melting Replays 2
Since 3.2 is out, ive decided to submit all of my replays from 3.1 that i was planning on submitting. Enjoy and rate please.
Attached Files
FriedRice-awsomecombo.rpl (107.6 KB, 37 views)
FriedRice-MomentumKick.rpl (71.0 KB, 30 views)
FriedRice-torsobegonecombo.rpl (126.7 KB, 30 views)
FriedRice-slowfootjones.rpl (137.8 KB, 32 views)
FriedRice-flyingheelkick.rpl (46.9 KB, 27 views)
FriedRice-classic_megawin!.rpl (76.9 KB, 24 views)
thanks for rating, JDawg. it doesnt seem this thread is getting much attention, so thanks for keeping it "alive"...
i might take a break from toribash, so this might be my last replay thread for a while.
Holycrap sir. These are sexcellent replays. I loved all of them.

9.9/10 avg, since these are about as close to perfect as one can get.

[Btw, nobody's perfect..I'll never give a 10/10.]

Can't wait to see more. You will not take a break from tb.
I'M FED UP WITH THIS WORLD
yeah rice... if you do... me and jsoh will come to your house and gangrape you... right jsoh?... right?... btw... 10 for me would be a complete madman (hands and feet included) without getting damaged 1 point.. and all under 500 frames... lol
Since when did I become Asian?
well, it probably wont be a long hiatus from toribash. I was thinking somewhere along the lines of a few weeks or a month until my next replay thread. Of course, i'll probably get bored and stumble back onto the game once in a while. Inevitably, replays will start to pile up. I'll just save those for my next thread... sooner or later...

and to Jsoh: if you want to see more, i have made plenty of other threads in the past. watch to your hearts desire
Very good replays

I like them all especially all those asplosion madmans, they were well made...

I'm looking forward to next replay dump, however long in the future that may be
Nice replays Fried. I always like the relax/explode style of your replays, and these are my favorites I've seen from you.