Ranking
Original Post
The Usertitle Competition
I think most of you know about the competition Uric posted in the clan forums (THIS), so I thought that we could join by making some titles too, hmm? I'm not an admin, or anything, so I thought to inform and ask you about this. A few guys could make images, and the one that's the most liked, will be sent as our clan's entry. This is only my opinion how could this be made. So please tell me that are you interested about it, and if most of us are, we could take part of the competition, could we not? The size for the custom title is 155 x 20 pixels, just for info if we are going to participate. Oh, and if you have something to add in the post, just tell... Or if people has the powers, just go ahead and edit.
Last edited by clayspade; May 31, 2011 at 03:05 PM.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
...Well, if no one else wants to, I can make a few and the clan members vote on those. But I just wanted to ask that I would know that's okay for all.
go ahead and go for it, just fyi it's pixel art basically.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Ok, the most important thing that I wnated to ask (I may have forgotten to mention it before) that I got the permission. But could everyone else be judges? I make a few banners and you think what is the best, hmm? Would it work out that way?
sounds awesome... i'm an easy judge i give your first one a (1/2)/10 lmfao
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz