Toribash
Original Post
BananaPwn's Head Shop

Hello and welcome to BananaPwn's Head Shop. Take a look around and check out the heads. All of these are hand drawn in photoshop. If you see a similar head from another store please tell me.

Enjoy!

Warning: If you do not have the Head Texture bought (Which is 20K) Then do not buy the heads unless you wish to use it as an avatar. I will do tweaks for you but i will not change more than 3 things. Also if you buy the head design but not the texture and ask for a refund you WILL NOT get one.

Resale: I will not accept someone who buys my head and then works on it, and then sells it or if the person just buys one of my heads then just sells it again. If I see a similar head that looks to similar to one of mine i will talk the to owner of the head, if he bought it from someone else's head store i will be ok.

Requests: If you wish to request a head then please PM me or post on the thread with the specifics of the head such as color of backround, hair or no hair, what type of eyes, etc. Also the price that you are willing to pay for the head. (Must be greater 500)

Prices: The prices of my heads will vary due to the amount of time and how i feel about them. If you request or reserve a head the price will become higher. Also if i must make something that i did not describe under the head changes such as [Eye color, backround color, hair color, etc.]

After i receive the TC i will then PM a website to you. Then download the head, the rest you should know what to do with your head.

All Bought Heads Have Been Removed

Deals: If you buy more than one head I will give you a discount on your second head. Also if you are in clan [NO] I will give you a dicount on your head or heads.

1. Captain Crunch: 400 tc [Name, text, Eye Color, Hat + Collar Color]
Available

2. Trix: 400 tc [Name, Text, Backround color, eye color]
Available

3. Lucky Charms: 400 tc [Name, Text, Hat Color, Eye Color, Hair color]
Available

4. Pearls Before Swine: 400 tc [Name, Text, Hat Color, Hat Trim color, backround color]
Available

5. Football: 400 tc [Team Name, Skin Tone, Helmet Design, Backround color]
Available

6. Soccer Ball: 300 tc [Design Color, Backround Color, Name]
Available

7. Alien: 200 tc [Backround color, name, eye color]
Available

8. Cyborg: 500 tc [Skin Tone, Hair Color, Hair Streak Color, Robotic Eye Color, Eye Color, Robotic Color]
Available

9. Half/Half: 700 tc [Hair Color, Hair Streak, Eye Color, Robotic Eye color, Robotic Color, Skin Tone]
Available

10. Half/Half2: 450 tc [Hair Color, Hair Streak, Robotic color, Skin Tone, Eye Color]
Available
Last edited by Bananapwn; Jun 4, 2008 at 06:18 PM.
someone is already wearing a Monster Energy Drink head... it's not identical though, but very close

other heads are nice!
<3 Toribash!
Can somone give me some idea's you dont have to buy the heads just need some ideas
Please make a clone trooper head with a blue helmet like in episode 2 of star wars, then put like a white trim and a black eye mask that covers his eyes. And then Ill also buy the monster energy drink one.
make a marvin the robot head i wouldnt buy it cause i already love my head
Obey Gravity, its the law