Toribash
Original Post
[REL] MULTIBALL Bending
Based on my "Magical Ball Bending" mod here: http://forums.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=281955

Which no one cared about...

which is sad, considering it's my first mod
I made a version where you can control not just one... but 6 balls.

And not just that.

Each ball has it's own different characteristic in how it moves:

The largerBLUE is your "King". It is the central axis of most of the other balls. This one can be controled almost directly with your "arm-waving".

The GREEN ball just behind the King is your "Ace". It revolves around the "X" axis (based on starting position) of the King, giving it a further range than the King itself.

The BLACK & WHITE balls above and below the King are your "Queen" and "Jack". They follow your King almost exactly and almost never move from their position (other than a little wobbling or when the King rotates, in which case they follow suite). If one of these balls jam against the floor the King and the other ball will stop as well. These are useful if your aim is a little off.

Your RED & YELLOW balls are your "Jokers". They move completely indepedent from the King, around their own axis, which can be altered by your arms. They are by far the hardest balls to control. They can move quickly and with a much longer range than the other balls, but they also have the highest chance of hitting you. If one is coming towards you and you can't dodge or redirect it, then block it with your fists or feet (which are antiglib).

Screenshots, in a demo-ish kind of way:

*warning VERY huge*

Demo 1

Demo 2

Attached Files
Multi_Ball_Bending_REL1.tbm (5.6 KB, 35 views)
Last edited by PanzerSoul; Jun 24, 2011 at 02:56 PM. Reason: additional info
What do you mean no one really cared about your first mod? i loved it and look forward to more of these kinds mods!
Originally Posted by Didoc View Post
What do you mean no one really cared about your first mod? i loved it and look forward to more of these kinds mods!

Lol, what I meant was that it had 100+ views, less than a dozen downloads, and 0 replies. Until now anyway. Thank you for your support.

Originally Posted by culapou View Post
I made a diagram that uses your idea and takes it to the next level:

It could work sort of like zipline.

Hmm... I can think of a few ways this could be done, but I'm not sure how effective they may be, or whether you could still use the ball after ziplining.

Unfortunately I won't be able to mod for awhile since my laptop is being sent for repair.
Omg, it's been 4 weeks since the last post and suddenly you pop up, lol.

Thanks for the reply though.

Come to think of it, I never got round to making that zipline thingy
maybe you should ankor your feet down , if you haven't done that
pretty nice mod , but gets boring after a while
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)