Ranking
Original Post
Rayleigh's Classes
Rayleigh is no longer teaching. Please find another teacher to suit your needs.
Last edited by Rayleigh; Aug 16, 2011 at 06:23 AM.
APPLICATION
Name: GodSmacked
Class: Aikido
Belt: Yellow
Area Where Improvement is Needed: Defending Lifts
You've Been GodSmacked
Originally Posted by GodSmacked View Post
APPLICATION
Name: GodSmacked
Class: Aikido
Belt: Yellow
Area Where Improvement is Needed: Defending Lifts

All right. Most new people don't know how to counter lifts like that. What class time is good for you?
I could do a class within the next hour.

Oh, and is there anything special you want to learn? I can get BirdFlu to guest if you want to market. If you want to wait until later or something, usimm might have his client fixed by then so he could guest for aikido (apparently he's a "boss" at it).

And yes, I know quite a few Market Squad members.

By the way, get into IRC now please.
Last edited by Rayleigh; Jun 27, 2011 at 12:39 AM.
Originally Posted by LeL0uch View Post
Name:Ben
Class:Aikido
Belt:Brown
Area Where Improvement is Needed: A decent Opener.

K, though "opener" is very vague. Aikido is about the right starting position, not an opener that immediately gives you a good chance to win.
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
K, though "opener" is very vague. Aikido is about the right starting position, not an opener that immediately gives you a good chance to win.

Okay, what i was thinking was, i need to make such a "position" through which i can work on "conditions", e.g, if my opponent lifts me, i will do this and if my opponent kicks me, then this and so on. All this from only "one" position.

That looks a bit complicated but please help me with it.
Name: Selina
Class: Judo
Belt: Orange
Area where Improvment is needed: Learn some more Moves
I only have One and i think thats Not enough . Also i Need to learn how to get back to my Enemy when i get Too far Away.
Originally Posted by qaywer View Post
Name: Selina
Class: Judo
Belt: Orange
Area where Improvment is needed: Learn some more Moves
I only have One and i think thats Not enough . Also i Need to learn how to get back to my Enemy when i get Too far Away.

K. Though getting back to your enemy is usually almost impossible unless your enemy tries the same thing.

Also, check my PM and get on IRC.