Toribash
Original Post
Longest Betting Server Hosted?
Hey guys, I was not sure, but today, I hosted a betting server that lasted from 1pm, to 9pm.... untill it ghosted... (server goes out of view from list) and i was wondering, if that was the longest betting server made, it lasted 8 hours, it was full for most of the time like 7/8 hours, because the ghost, and only had like 15-20 ppl left. other betting servers did not launch when i went online... so i just want to know if that is one of the longest betting server records :P.
Wrong section this should be posted in the Rapid Threads and to your question I'm not sure... They might have it in the record book here.
Meh, there used to be static betting servers back when the feature was new to the game. Those lasted for days.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
people stayed up for over 24 hours? im talking just one person hosting, strait on, not hosted by the site, or mutliple people
It doesn't matter, but ok. Congratulations and junk. You have officially hosted a server for a long time. Go you.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
No one cares. What made you think this is something to be put in the discussion board in the first place? Could've you not just looked a few centimetres away from the discussion board on your screen and seen the rapid threads board?
Tint is sex.