Ranking
Original Post
Best way to send art?
i just sold an art set and i thought the best way to give him the art is to email it to my buyer. He says to private to give away. Also i'v tried pm'in him the art and cant figure it out.
Bow To Me
For heads or other invidual parts, image hosting sites are the best, photobucket is good for an example.
For sets, hosting sites are the best in my opinion, such as rapidshare, megaupload etc. etc.
It's All About Expansion
Upload your art to tinypic. Get the direct link from there and then PM it to the buyer.

If you want even more privacy, email it to him.
Last edited by Hero; Aug 15, 2011 at 06:20 PM.
I think the best way for sets if you convert all the pieces of art into a .rar file and send the rar over to whoever. Download winrar if you dont know how. If you want more info just pm me.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
For single files I would use photobucket or tinypic and for more than 5 files I would use mediafire, rapidshare or megaupload.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by BioEx View Post
For single files I would use photobucket or tinypic and for more than 5 files I would use mediafire, rapidshare or megaupload.

Wrong.

Make a rar. file so you dont have to worry about data caps like that.

it takes all of the files and puts them into one file
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
Making things in to .rars is retarded and overkill.

Just send the image over imageshack, you know, the tool just below the reply box.
make a folder put all your textures there then go to any upload/download site upload it there give him the link via PM
photobucket has an album system, thats what i use.
or make a folder stick all the .tga files in there,zip it or RAR it(with winRAR) and upload that to box.net

the box.net way is the most secure and fastest
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-