Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] Taz Head
Hey peoples,

I thought I'd get back into making a few head textures since work is slowing down again. So I dug up this old sketch I did quite a while back, right after I bought this hat: (Which is my reference for this)

Ignore the dusty mess...I'm single :(

Sketch

So, I'm looking for some ideas to finish it, color it and such. I have tried to look at the original Taz and paint it like that, but it looks pretty plain and boring. So new ideas please. If anybody is interested in helping me(Collab) or something like that, just PM me. I'd be interested in doing something like that, it doesn't have to be this head though...

I'm not looking for number ratings or anything like that, so please don't post that here.

Ps If Bendover is looking at this, I know you said to make something original now, but I'll just finish this up first ;)
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
hmm.. great head.
the back side look like the tazmania is bald.
but really great head.
9/10
-----
bump : the mouth is a bit too big
Last edited by toriabiz; Aug 22, 2011 at 03:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
yea, mouth's way too over sized, eyes are too high and it looks blury. 6/10, a nice sketch.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Hmm...wondering if anybody reads posts anymore, or if its just "Ooooh, pictures!".
Oh well, thanks for the tips guys. I really wanted the mouth to be HUGE, which is why I made it like that, but I will move the bottom jaw up a bit.
The back of the head is supposed to be bald, I thought putting a tattoo there would look interesting.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
the bald part.. i think it could look better with hear but well you decide
its your work
you could maybe shapren a bit the ears?
and the front teeth dont look good they are too separted from each other..
anyways i like it and i hope to see it finished
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]