Toribash
Original Post
[VID] My exhibition (RL art)
From my present exhibition, Paradis (true!!!!), Bergen, Norway.
The great paintings are by my mate, all drawings (allso the big b/w), and sculpture are mine:

[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Some of the abstracts where amazing. fell in love with the grungy ones, those werent stencil pieces were they?
the second waterfall/stream and room @ 0: 34 were top notch.

some of your concepts were pretty cool, but felt your technique/implimentation could still be improved and needs to grow, especially in that subcutan prelud series, which i enjoyed the most.
really like how it was presented. Start reading drama comic stuff to improve on it
I feel like you could do more within your style, making it technically better without losing what makes it your own style.

The first hair/face drawing @ 1:17 was pretty great
Last edited by BenDover; Sep 27, 2011 at 10:13 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Thank you Ben, makes me want to send you all my stuff for constructive criticism !
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
you should upload more bud. Like your great whale wall. And photography from your visit with your father. You have skill for sure
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Nice to see something from Norway spreading it's shine to toribash.

Really nice, I really like those abstract paintings made by your friend...And i really liked the concept of those sculptures of yours, really good choice of music too.

Good job.

----

Bra jobba dude, hilser fra Nord-Norge ; D