Toribash
Original Post
Soldat
Soldat Homepage
Do you know it? Have you ever played it?
  • Fun with physics based environment
  • Over 18 weapons available for killing
  • Play with friends and thousands of players
  • 7 game modes that will keep you hooked for hours
  • 64 amazing maps
  • Game editors for the creative
  • Join the ever growing friendly community creating mods, maps, scripts and tools
  • It's free! (optional payed bonuses) <- Minor bonuses, but membership is 12€ For a lifetime

Now some screens:

^Mario map FTW!

With the 12€ registration you get:
  1. CUSTOM PROFILES
    Gives you the ability to save custom settings in as many as you want profiles.
    Different profiles let you instantly access different premade settings such as: game options, setup options, server settings, player names and visuals.
  2. CUSTOM INTERFACES
    You can change the look, position and behaviour of the in-game interface.
    If you're bored with the standard Soldat interface you can easily change it. If it's not enough you can easily download tons of interfaces made by users or create your own with the Soldat Interface Maker.
  3. MP3 PLAYER
    Listen to your favourite MP3 tracks with the Soldat MP3 player during the game.
    Just copy standard 'm3u' playlist files and copy them to the 'mp3' folder. This way you can have thousands of hours of great music available to you while slaughtering other players.
  4. MP3 PLAYER
    Listen to your favourite MP3 tracks with the Soldat MP3 player during the game.
    Just copy standard 'm3u' playlist files and copy them to the 'mp3' folder. This way you can have thousands of hours of great music available to you while slaughtering other players.RESOLUTION CHANGENon-registered Soldat players can only play the game with the small default resolution 640x480. After registration you can change it to whatever you want, 800x600, 1024x769, 1280x1025, 1600x1200! Bigger resolution means more space for the game. Interfaces, chat texts, kill logs and score boards become small leaving the rest for the gameplay!
    Also this is the way to play Soldat on a widescreen monitor.
  5. MP3 PLAYERListen to your favourite MP3 tracks with the Soldat MP3 player during the game.
    Just copy standard 'm3u' playlist files and copy them to the 'mp3' folder. This way you can have thousands of hours of great music available to you while slaughtering other players.RESOLUTION CHANGENon-registered Soldat players can only play the game with the small default resolution 640x480. After registration you can change it to whatever you want, 800x600, 1024x769, 1280x1025, 1600x1200! Bigger resolution means more space for the game. Interfaces, chat texts, kill logs and score boards become small leaving the rest for the gameplay!
    Also this is the way to play Soldat on a widescreen monitor.
  6. WEAPON STATISTICS
    Want to know how much kills you get with your favorite weapon? Press [F2] and display full stats.
  7. BECOME AN HONORED MEMBER OF THE SOLDAT COMMUNITY
    Imagine showing that you support the game. As soon as you register there will be aspecial symbol (bright yellow star) next to your name on the scoreboard whenever you play Soldat.
  8. MINIMAP!
    Registered players have the option to turn on or off the Soldat minimap. The minimap shows the whole map, aswell as the position of your teammatesyour flag carrier and flag positions if they are in base. You won't ever again get confused after downloading a new map.
  9. COLORED JET FLAMES
    Only registered users have the possibility to have unique jet flames color. If you don't want to have the same yellow flame coming out of your boots register now! With this you will be always recognized and nobody will make a mistake that this is you.
  10. 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
    Because there are so many happy players that have already registered I have decided to give a 30-day money-back guarantee! It will be enough if you contact me and say that you want a refund and tell me why so I can improve whatever went wrong. So there is no risk in buying the Soldat registration.
Last edited by tato64; Oct 22, 2011 at 10:30 PM.
you need more information. post screenshots, videos, that sort of thing.

if you don't add them within 24 hours the thread will be closed.

edit: solved
Last edited by box; Oct 23, 2011 at 06:29 PM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Oh, I think I got registered on this, but not sure, my memory fails.
Find me as Vedius.
Also, isn't it 5$ for register?
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Shityeah, classic and awesome.

We used to play this in class in a LAN.

All the guns are really fun to play, but personal favourites are the MP5, Steyr and of course the sniper rifle :P
loldat
my whole class used to play it over lan during computer lessons instead of doing our work
a good game for funzies
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-