Toribash
Original Post
Do you have fixed meals?
Do you have fixed meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) or do you eat whatever you want, whenever you want?

I will update this thread every few hours so you have to make this kind of application and if you want, add a few sentences about it like I have done below.

a. Fixed [ ]
b. Not Fixed [ ]
c. Fixed but eat snacks in between [X]

Well, my Mum makes Lunch and Dinner but I still eat biscuits and chocolates a lot between those times. I don't really have breakfast though...I drank coffee every morning for a couple years but now I've gotten used to the taste so much I hate it. If there are drinks like "Up and Go" or "Big M" in the fridge, I would drink them but other than that I go to school with a couple of chocolate bars in my pocket.

Results So Far

a. - l

b. - llll

c. - llll lll

Total number of people who voted: 13
Last edited by Ladder_old; Oct 23, 2011 at 10:01 PM.
green belt playa toribsh best eva
C.Fixed, but eat snacks in between
I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
But, if I can't wait, because I have to eat with my brother and parents, I eat snacks.
I pretty much eat when I'm hungry, I've trained my self ( somewhat ) to eat when the rest of my family does, so theres food already made and i don't have to work to hard to get it.
piss
I only eat one meal a day on school days.
I wake up at 9-10 in the morning.
Get ready for school and go to school.
Come 3 in the afternoon, everyone is buying shit from vending machines. That shit is way to expensive to by everyday. So no lunch. At this point, my hunger has left me, so I just nibble on dinner. On the weekend, I stuff my face with as many unhealthy snacks all day as my body can take.
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
A. Fixed. I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My mom doesn't buy snacks so I won't lose my appetite when dinner's near.
RIP ∑
master of the universe