Toribash
Original Post
Clan story
As many fo you know I am working on a clan story and I need your help in the next phase. I need to know what skills you want, where we met, main colour etc etc etc.

Be as specific possible!

for those intrested here's the clan story so far:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w3t5py
Last edited by Blam; May 4, 2008 at 04:11 PM. Reason: "wroking"
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
This is kewl. When it is done I would like to edit it slightly, just correcting some mistakes and changing the language slightly to make it sound better, if that's ok.

Okay I want to be met at a dueling tournament (which I win). Wearing charred armour (black and red). Expert swordsman and skilled fighter. No one knows my name but people call me haxor, and I later reveal it to be A0Xr.Make me mysterious. Think that's all you need.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
yup A0Xr it is

Ill bear it in mind.

BTW I also need a bend in the story of how AaronSasori hs left us

Think away!
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
His brother gets killed by our arch rivals. He's very sad and depressed and gets killed in the battlefield while distracted thinking of his brother.

Sound good?
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
How about Aaron gets eaten by fairys?
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
How about Aaron gets eaten by fairys?

Evil mutant zombie faeries? Now we're talking.
cant see it
just copy and paste it so i can read it
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
Originally Posted by ashaltaf View Post
cant see it
just copy and paste it so i can read it

Whenever I walk on the pavement looking at the treetops, I start thinking about things left unsolved to me. Our village was located near the sea, when we looked northwest out of the gate all of the people in our village started thinking if there is more out there. Few have gona out there but we’ve never heard any from them. My father Homidu was one of those people. He left five year sago when I was still an 10 year old boy. I never knew what happened to him. My mother always kept hiding what happened to him. But one year ago the Town Chief wanted to urgently speak to me.

I ran down the street to my grandfather. SInce I lost my dad he was my safehaven. In the haste I had going to his house on the highest point of the town I almost tripped over an loose pavement stone. I didn’t care about it I kept running to my grandfather’s place. When I entered the door my uncle Hamido came towards me. “Hello there Hamade, how are you doing today?” he asked. I didn’t pay attention to him I walked into the room in wich my grandfather Humado was eating. When I opener the doors I heard my uncle mumbling something like “Youth of these days” or “Yeah, you better keep your pace”. My grandfather looked up when the doors openers. “Ah, Hamade come in, come in.”.

I slowly stepped forward waiting for the Village Chief to tell me to hold. It didnt take long untill he said I could just come to him without having to pay him additional honour. So I did, I walked towards him untill I was standing right in front of him. “Hamade, your 15th lifeyear has just arrived. It is now time for you to make your first voyage to the ouside world.”. I was stunned, I didn’t expect me being send out of the village this fast. “Hamade, I need you to represent our village. There’s an village right behind the mountain, go there and ask the village chief for AaronSasori. He shall acompany you to recieve the ultimate gift to be given away in this world. I have kept this a secret for all my life, but we are not the only ones out here. Outside there behind the Mountains there are huge ammount of large cities. The biggest town named after our creator Hampa, it is called Hampaville. Once every year an large convention of clan is being held ther. New clans can battle for officiality. All men I’ve sent out there have failed. We need a clan to represent the region on this side of the Mountains. They’ve all failed on their first mission, finding your companions. Yours is AaronSasori. Find him and lead our Legacy”. I still stood frozen not knowing what he was talking about. All this time that my dad was missing he was on an trip to represent us in an clan war. But he failed to find his companion so he went to Hampaville to set up an other clan? How could he abandon our village like that? The more I thought of it the angrier I got. I set all thoughts out of a mind and kneeled before my grandfaher. “Hamade, I have faith in you, I think you have what it takes to make our region the region with the best fighters. Go now and find your companion!”

I didn’t hesitate for a moment, this was the chance for me to see my father again. I ran out of the town and dashed towards the next town. I never been near the forest side. On the way to the mountains I saw serveral warriors passing by who were guiding monks. While I ran further I came upon a few bandits. At the time I still was a blue belt and the bandits were yellow and green belts. I took them down wit hno trouble.

After a journey of and total of fourteen days I finally reached the mountain’s edge. The wind was blowing against it creating an upward airstream. Somehow I thought of something my grandfather said to me on training: “Trust the wind for it is your most important guide.”. I didnt doubt a moment I kneeled before the mountain a little under the airwaves and than I jumped into them. In a blink of an eye I got caught in the stream and drifted over the mountain with enormous speed. When I reached the top of the mountain there was a view I shall never forget. An huge plain filled with people fighting with each other.
Over fifty villages were to be seen by clear eye. An huge forest spread around the mountainsides, a huge lake in the center with four bridges from each windheading leading to an huge city with over twenty huge castles, and a city wall like no other. I knew I couldnt stay up here forever, I had to think of a way to get down from the mountain. Jumping would result in me splatting down on the ground and die. I couldnt find any othr way to get down the mountains were to steep, just when I was about to give up my journey an male of about my age stood next to me. “You’re new here arn’t you?”, he said to me. “Yes, I am. I am Hamade nice to meet you.”. “Ok, I am Aaron. AaronSasori. I heard you were coming here, our village chiefs want us to cooperate, don’t they?”. This came to me entirely unexpected. They expected two younglings to create an clan to represent our region.

AaronSasori walked towards the edge: “Lets go down now, we will drop some ranks though. Follow me.” He jumped off the edge freefalling downward. I followed him jumping down the edge.
Or someone important guy to Aaron dies so Aaron runs towards enemy lines and kills ´bout hundred enemies before he get killed.Same time Hamade or som1 screams NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
CHEEZBURGER? o.O
Originally Posted by Screaam View Post
Or someone important guy to Aaron dies so Aaron runs towards enemy lines and kills ´bout hundred enemies before he get killed.Same time Hamade or som1 screams NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cliche much? I'd rather the story for such an awesome clan be more original.