Ranking
Original Post
4 years ago...
A young boy of only 13 joined this community. He was frightened, alone and confused, but he had a vision. A vision of one day being an ep1cally pr0 artist and being in a very old an bass clan. So his journey to awesomeness began with the making of copy pasted head textures. Selling these textures allowed him to buy his very first noxious item which became his trademark color. The misguided young lad continued on this path for quite some time before finally discovering the mysterious and amazing world of 3D, his true calling. Upon discovering this hidden talent he started his very first request shop. With poor organization, lack of motivation and know-how, this shop was a miserable failure. Queue lists kept growing, deadlines passed and he decided to abandon the game to avoid the moaning and groaning of his impatient patrons.
Then one day while looking through his bookmarks he stumbled upon the since long forgotten forum. When he clicked the link and beheld the now much evolved website he noticed one amazing thing. Two Canadians now dominated both the item and textures game. He knew he had to befriend them and leech off of their immense popularity.
So after weeks of hard work with no results, almost all hope was lost. Until one fateful day, one of the young and handsome Canadians applied for his now very old and elitist clan. The young lad seized this opportunity to get the attention of the sexy Canadian epic dude by saying this about the truly mediocre application:
"Wow, great app imo, 10/10

I'll make sure to keep an #Evil irc window open, but Hyde and I can sometimes be found in #GFO

App's strong, art's good, did research, and even wants to try US out to see if he'd be a good addition? Must be Christmas."

After the barrage of the compliments and sweet talking that followed it wasn't long until the young boy and the awesome Canadian become best-of-efriends.
Now with both of the dashingly gorgeous and unbelievably talented Canadians at his side our young hero gave his request shop a second chance. This time around things where different, people came pouring in from all corners of the world for his GUIs, Clan renders, and sleek vectored head textures.
With the abundancy of toricredits flowing in from the highly successful shop the young lad finally purchased the last noxious items his wee little heart so desired.

Now at last, on November the 1st, 2011, after 4 long hard years of struggling and despair the now older and wiser lad finally achieved one of his many life long dreams of becoming a 2nd Dan Black Belt. The match was played at 1am GMT -6 in Quick Aikido room number 1 and was watched closely with teary eyes by the dashing Canadian, Ilovebread, and an unkown stranger whose name has sadly been forgotten.

The journey up to this point has been spectacular and where this road will take him only God knows. We all watch with eager eyes and great anticipation as the tale of one of the many awesome members of [Evil] unfolds before us.

Congratulations Spartan094.
Last edited by Jebus; Nov 1, 2011 at 09:23 AM.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Originally Posted by AgentP View Post

just kidding its awesome

You, you had me going there for a second...
Also, ikr, it took me like half an hour while I was watching Terra Nova to come up with that shit. Thought it would be hilarious, and it is.
Last edited by Jebus; Nov 1, 2011 at 10:40 AM.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
THE JOURNEY OF FREAKING SUCCESS! 2ND DAN PICKING ALL THEM BITCHES UP, BITCHES LOVE 2ND DAN.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
looooooooooooooooooooooool

I laughed immensely throughout the entire read, and was amazed that 99% of it was factual.

Thank you for sharing this momentous occasion with me.

<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Loool, glad ya'll enjoyed it.
I was laughing my ass off throughout the entire writing process.

Oh and btw, its 100% factual ;)
I am now a 7th dan :3

just sayin
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
OHHH LOOK AT THIS BIG GUY. 7TH DAN? WANT A MEDAL? hahaha :PP
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiice!
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body