Toribash
Original Post
My Latest Fractal
I felt that this one was worthy of it's own thread, haha. Don't expect me to ever replicate anything of this sort again, lawl, it shan't happen.

Apophysis 2.07 Beta, with a little bit of PS work.

Snowflake
The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)
The blue is... err... rough on the eyes.
The snowflake itself looks nice.
Originally Posted by ingame chatz0r
[FID]borgpunx : This server is Wurstfest
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : it brings different cultures together
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : let's worship the Wurst
[Urban-Elite]Rutzor : and accept it as our new live preserver

Hehe, why thank you

I thought the blue blended nice, personally, but oh well :P
The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)
I would've used a dark purple like the background of the fractal, but the fractal looks really cool.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
Hehe, as a night-time kind of thing? I probably should have, that woulda looked nice

Not really night time, just so it would blend with the fractal. It looks pretty good as is though.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
Hehehe, thank yew