Toribash
Original Post
Have Fun With [KAMIKAZE]
post count requirements are not allowed
Last edited by Fish; Nov 28, 2011 at 07:05 AM.
<3[RSO|INDONIZER|PR0NE|L3RK|TROOPERX01|GUM|MOCUCHA|Sig Pic]<3
Ex of app :
Name : ilusia
GMT : +24
Activity :
Forum : game
8 : 2
Reason : i wanna help my brother to create the greatest clan in TB
skills : art and aikido
EX 2nd Rank: King of [illusion] clan
[email protected]
Age 16 Previous Clans or Current Clans (specify)no clans Paragraph About Yourself u find just alittle bit down this page A Short Description Of Your In Game Strengths,: havent made arepaly yet byt gonna do it soon What You Can Bring To The Clan (Media skills svideo editing )

I'm Fl0WNIDE, but my real name is raymond. Feel free to call me either.
You've talked to me, and know me a bit, so I don't need to go into too much detail. I'm over all fairly skill-less. I make things in photoshop that look like they came from MSPaint. I'm no good at using music-making software. I joke around a lot, and sometimes, my jokes are pretty horrible. Both a good and bad trait, simultaneously, is my bluntness. I tell someone what I think about them without sugar-coating it or making it less harsh. I'm also a bit of a grammar-Nazi, and if I dislike someone enough, I'll correct every typo they make.
When people meet me, they either end up loving or hating me. There is no neutral. If you're already getting a bad vibe from me, just say so and I'll understand.
I have an uncanny ability for betting. Somehow I end up profiting way more than I lose. Once I get my set request filled, I'll help the clan bank and such. I'm forum active, and also pretty active in-game. I'm decent at wushu, sparring,
FL0WNIDE IS HERE PREPARE FOR BATTLE