Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
A cruddy little fractal
Just messing around in Apophysis, got this.
(Note to self: Render fractals bigger.)
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
Hey! That's actually not bad at all, haha, love the blur effect

Next time you render, try rendering at 3000-8000 Quality to get rid of the scratchiness. That's not bad at all. +Rep for being a fractal artist
The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)
Lols,tbh I dont get Apophysis much :P

NIce 1 Dmm,that looks like a slow motion scene
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
It's easy if you know how, it's more fiddling than anything else. ...at least for me it is.

Anywho, new one: Wormhole?
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
Oooh, nice choice of gradient, that looks really nice man
The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)
It was actually one of the included gradients, I just made it so there was the ring of color at the edge. Thanks anyway!
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
Well yes, of course, haha. But still, imho, Colors are what make the fractals what they are.

Hey, something new to try out next time, fiddle around with the gamma settings :P That's always fun