0 Votes / 0%
theirs really no one else that qualifies
5 Votes / 33.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
New leader/ and co-leader elections!
Post here why you think you should be leader of our clan,
please consider all of the following, loyalty, time with TcaP, skill, generostity, and powers, including password to forums and server.

First is i
I culapou should be elected leader of Tcap for many reasons, first off, i am the most active, and second oldest member aside from otherone, i have admin powers in our server, as most of you know i am very skilled in toribash and have played around 5k games. I am willing to change the mod in our server, and do anything that is requested the democratic way. if you want something done within reason you can post a thread with a poll and see if its approved, i will not "veto" anything suggested unless its compleately imoral, im also preety nice :P

ok the person with the most votes gets leader, second most co-leader
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF
when you vote, say why you vote for that person
hihai. i rly dont think i should be leader. voting me in is impractical and unwise. i guess im just showin offz!

loyalty. bleh. this is the first time ive been in an official clan. i dont plan on leaving it for quite a damn while.

time with TCaP. uhhhh... the past... week?

skill. im pretty damn up there in aikido and taek kyon, the mods that are less paid attention to. wushu, to me, is a bunch of combinations and formations, and since im total crap at limp form and complex moves, its not for me. judo... i liked it at one point. but its gotten to the point where i lose every damn time because of a weird dismemberment (my head even came off after not being hit at all.) so... no. bleh.

generosity? i like to keep my money to myself. i dont trust ppl on trades. and hellz no i am not givin you free stuff.

powers... uhhhh... the ultimate godly power of kickassery? lol i got nothin. srry guys. no passwords 8D

My ULTIMATE VOTING REASONREH:
culapou lead the... "revolt"? and i take history class. i barely met the guy tho.
otherone lives in fort wort. i live in plano O_o. same with him tho -.-
chewbacca is kewl. and i barely know him too... i will wait till further speeches afore i vote.
Last edited by Neved; May 9, 2008 at 01:05 AM.
DAMMIT. Already voted for myself. do not count that one.

I have some experience in clan leadership, but I would not be devastated if somebody else won this election. W/e is best for the clan, you know? If you ARE going to vote for me, be warned that this probably will destroy our rep with Ark. It's not that I really HATE them, it's just that I have done some really crappy shit to them and I apologize. Btw, culapou may have LEAD the revolt, but I kept it from getting bloody.

I have recruiting powers.

As for generosity... If I have anything to give, I'll give it.

First is i.
I, culapou, should be elected leader of Tcap for many reasons. First off, i am the most active, and second oldest member aside from otherone,and i have admin powers in our server. As most of you know i am very skilled in toribash and have played around 5k games. I am willing to change the mod in our server, and do anything that is requested the democratic way. if you want something done within reason, you can post a thread with a poll and see if it's approved, i will not "veto" anything suggested unless its compleately imoral, and im also preety nice :P

Grammar is not ftw anymore? I told you I could do some mean shit.
Last edited by otherone; May 9, 2008 at 03:04 AM.
well... i do wanna avoid wars and such bleh. but you seem to be cool O_o. the same with cula.
i did not, i promise, i have a screenie to prove it
when you vote, say why
Originally Posted by otherone View Post
DAMMIT. Already voted for myself. do not count that one.

I have some experience in clan leadership, but I would not be devastated if somebody else won this election. W/e is best for the clan, you know? If you ARE going to vote for me, be warned that this probably will destroy our rep with Ark. It's not that I really HATE them, it's just that I have done some really crappy shit to them and I apologize. Btw, culapou may have LEAD the revolt, but I kept it from getting bloody.

As for generosity... If I have anything to give, I'll give it.

Grammar is not ftw anymore? I told you I could do some mean shit.

are you dissing my grammar? im confused
Yes. Btw, nice double post. <--- more smears

We still do not have any legal, identified voters.

Maybe we should settle this with a "Comp for the Crown".
Last edited by otherone; May 9, 2008 at 03:06 AM.