Toribash
Looks pretty cool, but I've been useing Ace of Spades to fill my pixelated indie shooting needs. Also trickytruck.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Lol that's suppeerrr indie. It's like bringing back the games of the 90s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
We used to play this game at LAN parties, Pretty sweet, we should set up a server or something. I can't remember wether or not this game is playable over the interenet though.
Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
I can't remember wether or not this game is playable over the interenet though.

I think it is yea.

I'll dl it later today, looks cool.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
For its look's it plays real well and is very fun. I will be down to play sometime just let me know and we can jump in one of the Death match servers.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
/invade

I've been playing soldat for a couple of years now. Alot of the higher skill games happen on mIRC through Quakenet.
Pretty much randomly generated 3v3 teams for ctf. Lots of fun but as with most games there are alot of trolls lol.

If you do get the ingling to play a more serious soldat try #soldatgather for euros or #sna.gather for americans.

Edit: Forgot to mention there is a league that has just recently finished for soldat clans on http://sctfl.net/forums have a browse etc if you want.

Sorry for the invade.
No problem man, Unlike a lot of people we are(for the most part) chill and relaxed .
I mainly jump in from time to time and just play some Dm, I am not as good as i used to be but its still very fun running around with only the ChainSaw, propelling into someone and killing them mid air with the CS has a real rewarding feeling to it.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]