Toribash
Original Post
ABOUT ME! SANTA
well im making this post to write about me!
my name in game is 510santa and my first name in real life is michael
my life is very hectic but if i had it my way i would stay home read, eat,sleep,chill out and all that good stuff.but anytime something fun comes up like parties and all that cool stuff i will stay for hours eating , drinking and having fun. i really to read, eat, sleep and Play online games such as TB. i really like to socialize when im not tired or in a relaxed mood and want to read but thats the only time i will be boring.
i really liked the discussion thread where we can talk about cool things
i also like the discuss and debate i thought that was pretty cool. the two threads that could be better in my opinion are the buy and sell because i think it could offer more things. i also noticed that it is sort of dead. i think we should try to get the thread more active and have more people on it offering items for sale. the other thread i think can be better is the secret weekly which as i have noticed has not been updated in a month and if we got more activity and got people to update with weekly news it would be cool.
anyways please read and comment on my about me post!
510santa
Last edited by 510santa; Dec 7, 2011 at 10:49 AM.
If someone hates you for no reason, give that motherfucker a reason!
Glad you like those threads =) I look forward to see you around there.

Also, if you have ideas or topics you'd like to post, there's a link to the upcoming ideas thread where you can suggest some.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
ok ill have to look at all the threads to see what could be done better. ill do that now
-----
ok i edited it
Last edited by 510santa; Dec 7, 2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Welcome to the clan santa, glad to see ya looking around.

As teague said, the suggestions thread is your friend :3 If you want this improvement topic to go on, tell us so in that thread ;)
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Welcome to the clan! (Can I say that since I'm not even in the clan?)
That first post looks kind of messy so remember to start all sentences with capitals! ;)
Dose is dead.
I suck at capitols... sorry. im to used to Microsoft word auto-correcting them